• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Disc golf stool

I agree, except for when you are at a tournament from 8am till 5pm and it is 90+ degrees, it is nice to take a breather. Like I said, I have only used mine a few times. I can't say I really needed it either. I figured I would get one to see if it was worth the hassle.

I can understand tourneys a little more, but i saw a guy sit down during a casual round. He sat for one persons throw, just to stand again, all with this stupid look on his face, like "look how creative I am" If you can't walk a course during casual play, you might need to pursue professional help, cause that is really not good

I found this GCI Outdoor Quik E Chair at BAss Pro and it has been great. It's just like all the 3 legged stools but with a back. It's also got a strap that you just yank on and it collapses and you can put it on your shoulder.

quike_prod_black.gif

I can understand tourneys a little more, but i saw a guy sit down during a casual round. He sat for one persons throw, just to stand again, all with this stupid look on his face, like "look how creative I am" If you can't walk a course during casual play, you might need to pursue professional help, cause that is really not good

Maybe that guy had back problems. Maybe he has problems with his legs. My wife has a bad knee, and when she comes to watch me play , she brings a chair, because she can not stand for a long time on her bad knee. You shouldn't judge someone like that if you don't know them.

I know of a guy that has a heart condition, so he can't walk along ways, and he has a handicap sticker. Most people see him park and think "There is nothing wrong with that guy, why does he park in handicap?". The thing, his, if he had to walk from the back of the parking lot, he might pass out.

You can't judge a book by its cover.

Latest posts