• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

To all Disc Golf Bag Makers

BillFleming

* Ace Member *
I doubt any makers of Disc Golf Bags are on this forum....but just in case...

Please, please, please....if you advertise a bag as being able to attach an umbrella, or a retriever, or a stool...please do not make it a requirement that the bottle holder has to be part of it. I shouldn't have to give up carrying a bottle to be able to attach/carry an umbrella, retriever, or a stool. I live in Arizona and water is very important to me...I really like two bottle holders on every bag. But bags should have a separate strap/holder set up that would allow other things to be carried without sacrificing a bottle holder.

I hear it all the time, there's a strap on the side for an umbrella, retriever, stool, but you have to also use the bottle holder to support the bottom of the item.

Pound doesn't use the fluid holder to store either, plenty of room all 3 items. Umbrella in the side pocket, Stool on the front and water in either side haul pocket

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

I doubt any makers of Disc Golf Bags are on this forum....but just in case...

Please, please, please....if you advertise a bag as being able to attach an umbrella, or a retriever, or a stool...please do not make it a requirement that the bottle holder has to be part of it. I shouldn't have to give up carrying a bottle to be able to attach/carry an umbrella, retriever, or a stool. I live in Arizona and water is very important to me...I really like two bottle holders on every bag. But bags should have a separate strap/holder set up that would allow other things to be carried without sacrificing a bottle holder.

I hear it all the time, there's a strap on the side for an umbrella, retriever, stool, but you have to also use the bottle holder to support the bottom of the item.

I feel your pain about water.

Of course its completely different here in Michigan when it's 90+ with 90+ humidity.

Clearly bag makers are expecting you to have a combination water bottle/disc retriever. Then the shared storage makes sense.

This sounds like something that Innova would announce on April 1st :popcorn:

Clearly bag makers are expecting you to have a combination water bottle/disc retriever. Then the shared storage makes sense.

This sounds like something that Innova would announce on April 1st :popcorn:

Comes will water purification tabs and filtration so you can fill up on water while you're retrieving your disc.;)

wat about squatch?

:popcorn:

This actually made me laugh more than the combination water bottle/retriever.

Where's ODRB?

Last edited:
RidgeRoller Customs here, have you looked at the Ridge backpack? Everything you stated we do! check out the new v5 it will blow your mind!!

Yep, you are one of the very few that do that. I have the v2, which was before you've added the improvements. I've seen my friend's v4 and thought it was awesome. Unfortunately, the bags are made too well and I can't upgrade/replace the one I have (yet). I've thought about selling it so I can buy a newer version, but it's not that time yet.

Well if you're carrying a retriever, that means you're worried about water hazards, so no need to carry a water bottle. You can just drink from the water hazard. Sounds like an easy solution.

Well if you're carrying a retriever, that means you're worried about water hazards, so no need to carry a water bottle. You can just drink from the water hazard. Sounds like an easy solution.

Nope...I live in Arizona and sometimes a retriever is needed to get a disc out of cacti (especially the jumping cholla type). Or getting them out of bushes where the rattlers might be.

Nope...I live in Arizona and sometimes a retriever is needed to get a disc out of cacti (especially the jumping cholla type). Or getting them out of bushes where the rattlers might be.

That's understandable. Have you guys considered getting a disc retriever that also has a cup holder on it? Boom. Another problem solved.

We have cacti, but not usually a big deal. Brambles can be an entirely different story. Bicentennial is a nightmare if you get off in the rough.

Latest posts