• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Disc Golf Store Robbed

Terrible situation, however, it is nice to see a community appreciating what this Disc Golf and Rec shop is doing for them and their youth. The owner sounds like a stand-up representative for the sport.

Terrible situation, however, it is nice to see a community appreciating what this Disc Golf and Rec shop is doing for them and their youth. The owner sounds like a stand-up representative for the sport.

File an insurance claim or is insurance not available in that part of the state? The proposition to offer free rent is the craziest thing I have ever heard a municipality would suggest even if the store is a non-profit.

Insurance claim was filed and paid - nothing yet on the theft. Over $8k was taken including scooters, paddleboard, raft, candy (kids?), and a box of collectors discs - irreplaceable. Travis Lindstrom (the owner of Boise Disc Golf) is a stand up guy. Please help if you see something strange online. THANKS!

Man It was such a downer to hear this. I called Travis right after he had arrived at the store that day. He sounded sooooo bummed when he answered the phone. I am feeling for him for sure and I absolutely hope they find the a$$hats that did this!

serious question, how many disc do you think they need to sell to make 100$? I am guessing based on how much money a disc golf store makes this is a pretty solid reward.

The reward was not posted by the disc shop, it was approved by the city. The city is collecting $400 a month rent on this building, and one month after opening this happens. They shot down the resolution of offering free rent for the remainder of the year; the least they could of done was put up a month's rent as a reward.