• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Disc Golf Unchained - VIDEO GAME!

I've aced hole 4 at memon cay 4 times now. Anybody else ace this hole multiple times? All u have to do is land above and to the right of the basket and it will skip backwards and in

I've aced hole 4 at memon cay 4 times now. Anybody else ace this hole multiple times? All u have to do is land above and to the right of the basket and it will skip backwards and in
Still looking for my second one. It's kinda like how my real life game is. I hit the basket every once in a while, but can't seem to manage to stick the chains

I haven't hit 4 yet. Had an ace on 17, and 3 metals in my most recent round.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-10-14-13-05-02.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-10-14-13-05-02.jpg
    144.1 KB · Views: 26
Of course, just after I say that, I went and hit my second. 462ft. Do we have any idea what the longest ace anyone has hit yet is?

Of course, just after I say that, I went and hit my second. 462ft. Do we have any idea what the longest ace anyone has hit yet is?

My longest so far........ actually skipped off the little piece of land between the pin and water.

241687_g.jpg

Pesky trees. I still haven't made it off map yet.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-10-15-19-27-33.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-10-15-19-27-33.jpg
    141 KB · Views: 47
Does anyones else have a problem with the basket spitting out ten footers. Doesn't seem to matter whether or not it is full power or 1/4 power. I don't get any of them on longer putts.

I'd LOVE to have a recordable instant replay thing on this game - we could post actual video of the shots we're proudest of.

Latest posts