• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Disc Golf Unchained

Status
Not open for further replies.
The gameplay video looks sweet! However, you are either very good at the game, or it looks too easy. Do you think you'll change it to make it harder? For instance, will the power/aim bar move more quickly making it harder to get good shots?

Also, here's my caption:

"Now, which basket is pin B again?"

The gameplay video looks sweet! However, you are either very good at the game, or it looks too easy. Do you think you'll change it to make it harder? For instance, will the power/aim bar move more quickly making it harder to get good shots?

Thanks! Although I have played it a LOT... it is much easier when played in the editor on my PC than when played on my phone. IIRC though, most of those shots were white tee to short basket (every hole has three of each) plus I have my accuracy buffed to max. Both the speed of the meter and hit zone sizes change depending on player accuracy and shot type.

unchained-baskets_zps0e9a8691.png

Any more captions? I'll be choosing a winner soon. You don't have to limit yourself to just one. Start thinking about what type/name of disc you would like to see on everyone else's phone...

Also a quick update... I've been working furiously on a rewrite of the terrain engine and I am pleased with the results so far. Enough so that the course creator will more than likely be a part of the initial release! I haven't decided for sure but you may have to pay for this functionality. That said, judging by how much fun I'm having designing random holes, playing them, tweaking, playing, rinse, repeat... you should get quite a bit of value out of it. You can expect some video in the next few weeks.

Later.

"I'm going to try a thumber."

"I've been playing for 15 years and don't have an ace..." -response- " Oh I have the perfect course for you"

"yea the basket bug has been wiping out trees like crazy lately... pretty soon there will be basket forests as far as the eye can see..."

"I always wondered how baskets were made, I mean where they grew..."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts