• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Disc Golf Values.com

cefrolfer

Birdie Member
Anyone every ordered from here or heard of um? I am gona order something from there but never heard of them.

Order from them all the time! They seem to get a lot of the CFR stuff...and other interesting plastic before anyone else. They are legit if that is what you are asking.

I've ordered from them a whole bunch of times. They're on the up 'n up. If there's a problem with your order, Sharon or Mark will email you.

Love them, and recommend them. I've shopped a lot of disc golf sites, and this is in my top three.

The only stuff I order from them is the cfr stuff as their shipping is slow and expensive. Word of warning to you, I know I am not the only one that has had this happen, but make sure when you pay to use paypal when that option comes up. I have had my credit card info jacked three times which all happened right after shopping from their website. The second time my info got jacked, they were the only place I used the card at so I knew it was their website. I have never had any problems though since I started paying through paypal on their website.

The only stuff I order from them is the cfr stuff as their shipping is slow and expensive. Word of warning to you, I know I am not the only one that has had this happen, but make sure when you pay to use paypal when that option comes up. I have had my credit card info jacked three times which all happened right after shopping from their website. The second time my info got jacked, they were the only place I used the card at so I knew it was their website. I have never had any problems though since I started paying through paypal on their website.

Jeez man, thanks for the heads up.

I did have an issue with them and had to contact them via email after not receiving my order after about a week and a half. They called me promptly and asked me a couple of questions to verify my claim. They politely apologized and send my stuff as promised. The other ten or so times times I have ordered from them I have had no problems. I would highly recommend them!

Make it worth your while and order a bunch of stuff at one time to keep the shipping low. Shipping will kill you if you only order one or two discs. Then again, every once in a while won't hurt.

That is scary. Thanks for the heads up. Although any ol' two bit waitress at the local Waffle House could do the same.

The States needs to start putting identity thieves and credit cards thieves to death by hanging in the public square. It would only take a few of them to slow these parasites of society down and make them think twice about dicking honest people over. I hate a people who steal!

Definitely use pay pal or some other form of payment besides your main debit/credit card. I've never had a problem with them but have had 2 buddies order things from the site and both ended up getting fraud charges on their accounts soon after. One of which has gone through the same thing twice. But other than that, great site for innova discs. Great selection and good prices.

I don't have any problems with slow shipping or it being expensive, I just make sure I am ordering more than one disc. What I have had happen is my info jacked after ordering from them, so I would agree, use paypal and order away.

no free shipping, and often when the cool stuff shows up it sells out before i get his email.....other than that Mark gets all the hookups from Innova and Dismania and I always have to check his stock to see what to get. I agree both Mark and Sharon are great to work with.....enjoy

Have ordered from them a few times with no issues. Shipping takes about a week or so. If they had free shipping I would order more from them since it evens out any kind of deals they have.