• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Disc loyalty pledges

River
Roc
Stingray(s)
Aviar Putter
JK Valk
Star Roadrunner
Champ Teebird

in the on deck circle

9X KC Firebird

I pledge to use the following on every course throughout the year:

Glo Destroyer
Champ Banshee
Star Gator-L
ESP Nebula
SSS Magic

Leopard, Buzzz, Element. Right now even my wizards are open to replacement, depending on how this new Sinus does.

this is neat to think about now that I've dialed-in my bag a bit more and can throw 900+ rated rounds more consistently. Helping me to do that are...

Rhynos (old DX and Pro)
Buzzz (Z and Glow Z)
XL (Z)
Eagle (Champ)
Teebird (Champ)
Firebird (Champ)

There's definitely overlap in there still, but I don't mind carrying around more discs than I need. That's what your 20s are for--overkill! :D

The smart people are only listing a few discs...The others may perhaps be quoted in the future with a mocking tone...I only know because that is how this thread panned out on DGR since I started it some time ago. So I'm going to be smarter this time with what I list:

Ion--This will never change
Vector--Whether the Axis will dethrown my beat Vector is yet to be seen, but my newer Vectors are a lock for my overstable mid slot.
PD--This has become perhaps my favorite driver of all time as the are just so useful and work awesome in multiple plastics/stages of wear

I really like a couple of other discs in my bag and am tempted to list them, but I must recognize who I am...:eek:

My Vibram putters.

VP
Ridge
Summit

That is at least until someone else starts making real rubber putters like Vibram does. Everything else, or really everything, is subject to what else might work better.

I think you all lie. Once some new fangled, super, duper company comes out with a disc that does what you want better, you'll all run like crack whores to the nearest dealer. Wizard, Buzzz and Roc be damned. We want results, not loyalty. Fools.

You know, 'til the end of the year is not that big of a commitment. :D At least not for me, except for the River the other discs have been in my bag for several years, the Aviar, 'rays and the Roc have to be at about 10 years, with the Teebird not far behind.

Latest posts