• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Disc washing...

if you really want to piss off the gf/wife put you discs in the dish rack to dry just before she comes home from work. trust me works every time.

10% bleach is better than 100% bleach, works better but needs to be made daily!

This. I pulled a disc out that had been under mud for an entire season, was disgusting, and the plastic felt like it would never be restored.

Left that bad boy in 10% bleach, and water, clean as new.

Too much hot water damages discs (ie dish washer)

As a florida native who has smelled swamp water more than any human being ever should, please, just use 10% bleach and water.

I prefer the bleach and water technique the most also, I'm from NY but my closest course has a pretty nasty pond and the bleach does the trick. I used goo gone once and it damaged my disc. It could have been because it was r-pro plastic, I never dared to try it again on more expensive plastic.

I've pulled a ton of discs out of the lake here at Como Park and tried using a 10% vinegar solution. Didn't really do the trick. Even after just a few days, some of the plastic is disgusting. I take it bleach would work a lot better in such a situation?