• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DISCarrier Caddy Pack

230 lb weight limit??? I wish!

Hey...I am over 50. Seriously, I have played a lot of courses without benches.

What do you think of this cart? ...

http://gottagogottathrow.com/discgolf/go-cart-p-1689.html

My dad got this cart for Christmas. It's pretty awesome! I plan on getting one when I turn 40 :D

It is very heavy duty and the wheels are awesome. It rolls nice and is easy to move around.

The only drawback I saw was the compartment. There is a seat that you open up. The bottom is flat. You can put your bag under the seat. My dad purchased a new bin that fit perfectly. He can now store discs and other items.

I have a friend who seems to be the very definition of a "fool and his money is easily parted". He never has any money, says he has a nice car that he is fixing up, yet is also selling his high performance parts out of that car. He evidently sold some stuff the other day for $300 and went out and bought this thing. At first had he asked had I seen this bag at the local play it again for $149. I said yeah, that over priced thing, who the hell would buy that. He said, I bought it, they gave it to me for $119+ tax. He didn't appreciate me pointing out how much cheaper who could get everything for seperately with a better, more functional stool :D

I haven't seen his bag in person yet, but I was thinking that the stool was sewn into the straps in a away that if it should break, you can't replace it yourself?

I just emailed Innova and heard back. They said that the chair will be available for purchase seperately from the bag after the first of the year. They did not say anything else, but I guess I'll have to wait to see the price and go from there. I already have a good bag and the Innova Back Straps.

I have seen one, and checked it out thoroughly. I was not impressed. The gottagogotathrow cart is light years ahead of the innove duo.

My two cents.

Thumbs down

got the same question, specifically if this would fit nice on a karma :D

No idea, but I wouldn't suggest this to anyone. Tried a friend's, and here's
My review on it

Uncomfortable chair. Maybe it's my skinny arse, but I couldnt sit on that thing without one of the seat rails poking me in tge backside.

Uncomfortable on the back/arse. I couldn't get the right adjustment out
Of the straps to where the bag sits where I wanted and the chair where i wanted it. When I got the bag high enough, the little strap that keeps the chair off your back rubs right in the small of my back. When I'd tet that part where I'd want it, the bag sat too low.

Wet. There's no way to keep your bag off the ground. If it's wet out, wherever you pop the chair open and set it down, your bag gets wet. Then you put it back on your back... With my stool and bag, I will set my bag on my stool to keep it dry.

Convenient. The ONLY thing I liked about it was you didnt have to carry your stool around with you.

I use a camptime stool and a fade tourney bag with Innova quads. I will be sticking with that setup until I get a flak, grip, or prodiscus backpack.
I'll still use the stool.

No idea, but I wouldn't suggest this to anyone. Tried a friend's, and here's
My review on it

Uncomfortable chair. Maybe it's my skinny arse, but I couldnt sit on that thing without one of the seat rails poking me in tge backside.

Uncomfortable on the back/arse. I couldn't get the right adjustment out
Of the straps to where the bag sits where I wanted and the chair where i wanted it. When I got the bag high enough, the little strap that keeps the chair off your back rubs right in the small of my back. When I'd tet that part where I'd want it, the bag sat too low.

Wet. There's no way to keep your bag off the ground. If it's wet out, wherever you pop the chair open and set it down, your bag gets wet. Then you put it back on your back... With my stool and bag, I will set my bag on my stool to keep it dry.

Convenient. The ONLY thing I liked about it was you didnt have to carry your stool around with you.

I use a camptime stool and a fade tourney bag with Innova quads. I will be sticking with that setup until I get a flak, grip, or prodiscus backpack.
I'll still use the stool.

Yeah after seeing some people around here that bought it and no longer use it I've come to the conclusion there must be a reason for that.

I'll stick with my camptime.

Latest posts