• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DiscGolfCenter donating all 1/20/10 sales to Haiti

are the discs from Haiti or is our money just going there ?

It says "profits" are being donated, so that means:

You buy a disc ($14.99) - Wholesale cost ( say $8.99) - percentage needed to keep store open (not sure on sales volume, but asssume $2.00) = $4 donated.

Still, that can add up to a nice donation if you figure daily sales plus all of the purchases that may not have happened without knowing about the donation.

I did my part with a new Wizard. :)

got me a new beast, and valkyrie on the way.

great idea disc golf center!!

i started asking around work if anyone wanted to donate 15 bucks to haiti, by which also would weigh down my bag some more..........didn't get any takers here, but you might try your place of employment.

Gold Line Core and Vision along with a Golden Retriever!!

Just bought a Z Surge SS, Z XS, and Pro Katana. Also picked up the best board game ever made, RISK 2210 AD that they're selling at their sister site, CoolStuffInc.com, which all of the proceeds from that site are also going to Haiti relief.

Today I am giving blood to help people in Haiti. Fortunately, it's not my blood I'm giving.

i hope they were able to raise some good cheddar - glad i could get my gold lines and not feel too guilty about it

SO I got home yesterday and told my GF, "Hey, I donated more to Haiti today." She smile and tells me that was nice of me....I then inform her HOW I donated additional money to Haiti at which point she rolled her eyes and said, "Great, now maybe you can sell those twoboxes of discs you never use and donate that to Haiti as well?"
For some reason, she just doesn't understand why somenoe needs so many discs:)

SO I got home yesterday and told my GF, "Hey, I donated more to Haiti today." She smile and tells me that was nice of me....I then inform her HOW I donated additional money to Haiti at which point she rolled her eyes and said, "Great, now maybe you can sell those twoboxes of discs you never use and donate that to Haiti as well?"
For some reason, she just doesn't understand why somenoe needs so many discs:)

just show her this pic

Latest posts