• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Discin Courses in Germany

I'm researching it now....I'll try to get over there this weekend!! should be free.

That's what I like to hear!!! I'm debating a trip to Zürich in the next few weeks to do an update of that city and have already planned to knock out all but one of the remaining southern Germany courses in the next month.

Another new course has just been put into the ground this week, making it the 50th course in Germany! :clap:

Unfortunately, this is another one of the courses I won't be able to get to and take pictures of. Although judging by his record, I'm sure discinsoldier will be there in no time. :)

Last edited:
Another new course has just been put into the ground this week, making it the 50th course in Germany! :clap:

Unfortunately, this is another one of the courses I won't be able to get to and take pictures of. Although judging by his record, I'm sure discinsoldier will be there in no time. :)

You've got that right. I'm gunna try to get over there this weekend!

Not exactly Germany...but I wanted to gloat about my accomplishment today. I visited Zürich solely to "do research" on the disc golf courses and just finished successfully updating 6 of Zürich's courses with reviews, pics, and accurate course page info. Nonstop disc golf from 5 am yesterday to 1:30 am now. :)

That soudns awesome. I'd love to do that. I didn't make it over to the new course this past weekend. Instead we just went ot Darmstadt again, and stopped at the tourney at Russelsheim. We played Darmstadt 3 times...We got some Innova Ript Revenge card game. Made it interesting. This weekend we're planning on heading all the way to Hanover and playing every course on the way from schweinfurt to there... to include the new course..
Also I was talking to one of the sellers at the tourney...he said in about 2-3 months...they will open a course in within 20 km of Bamberg!

That soudns awesome. I'd love to do that. I didn't make it over to the new course this past weekend. Instead we just went ot Darmstadt again, and stopped at the tourney at Russelsheim. We played Darmstadt 3 times...We got some Innova Ript Revenge card game. Made it interesting. This weekend we're planning on heading all the way to Hanover and playing every course on the way from schweinfurt to there... to include the new course..
Also I was talking to one of the sellers at the tourney...he said in about 2-3 months...they will open a course in within 20 km of Bamberg!

Ript is a ton of fun...I play it occasionally too just to spice it up when the course is starting to get boring.

I'm planning a trip up to that area too (Salzgitter, Wolfenbüttel, Wolfsburg)...I'm planning on going in three weeks or so though. Should be sweet!

Apropos the tournament in Rüsselsheim, from the pics I just looked it, it looked like a ton of fun. Did you talk to Andreas Thöne? He's a taller guy around 40 with glasses. He's the owner of Crosslap and is one of the main reasons this sport is exploding right now in Germany. He's a super nice guy. :)

Speaking of the Hanover area...another course was installed a few days ago and has it's official opening this Saturday (but is playable now).

Check it out!

How did your trip go??

This weekend, I played, updated, and reviewed Allgäu, Ravensburg, and Darmstadt.

Allgäu is amazing...definitely worthy of the title of "Best Course in Germany". You have to check it out!

You still need to get your pics up from Vulkan! :thmbup:

Here's a picture of me on the first tee.

b8jofs.jpg

So i couldn't get out this past weekend....My radiator broke on the way back from the Hospital on Thursday and so I during the weekend I had to go up to where is was sitting, fix it, and drive it home. I'm gunna try going either this weekend or the next depending on time availibility.
Great pic!!

So i couldn't get out this past weekend....My radiator broke on the way back from the Hospital on Thursday and so I during the weekend I had to go up to where is was sitting, fix it, and drive it home. I'm gunna try going either this weekend or the next depending on time availibility.
Great pic!!

Aww...sorry to hear that, man.

What courses are you going to hit then? I think playing them all is going to be a little tough considering it's the densest disc golf region in the country.

I have a trip planned to hit/update Salzgitter, the two Wölfenbuttel courses, and Allerpark, so no need to do an update on those. :)

Only one small update on my half.

DGCR is now in the links section of the German Disc Golf Links Page! Hopefully it'll attract more Germans to start writing reviews and be active in the forums. :thmbup:

Latest posts