• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discmania] discmania FD- jackal ...its coming

Are we labelling this disc as understable, because I didn't find it to be understable. It held an anny line, but I put it on the line. I gave it a few spirited rips that resulted in a slight turn, but it wasn't anywhere near flippy.

Are we labelling this disc as understable, because I didn't find it to be understable. It held an anny line, but I put it on the line. I gave it a few spirited rips that resulted in a slight turn, but it wasn't anywhere near flippy.

That's how mine was brand new, but after a couple dozen pine tree whacks it has some turn at shorter distances...Though it still locks onto a line after that bit of turn.

That's how mine was brand new, but after a couple dozen pine tree whacks it has some turn at shorter distances...Though it still locks onto a line after that bit of turn.

I would agree to that. I didn't find it flippy out to about 350', but I guess time will tell after a good beating in. Since I wasn't testing one of my own, I won't get to see the whole life span, but we have you Discy. Thanks for your posts.

imagejpeg_2_6.jpg

That orange looks identical to the test/pre-release ones I have...Probably the same run. That's good news because I love mine.

its a very neutral flier,doesnt have all the left to right movement that the river has. lots o glide too. i was able to get mine out to about 370/380ish if i remember right.

Latest posts