• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discmania] Discmania p2

I picked one up also, and got my D and P lines out in the field for a bit. Glad I tried these, I am really liking them so far.

Got my G Line in the mail today, and holy cow it feels amazing. This will be a great long approach/driving putter. I was a little skeptical about the G Line but after feeling it I'm glad I got this instead of an S.

I'm going to try to get out tomorrow or Friday and test it out.

Just got my G-Line P2 in the mail yesterday. Threw it side-by-side with the S-Line P2, and while they are both great, the G-Line seemed to hold a line a little longer.

And like rallyguy said, "...holy cow it feels amazing."

I Bought 2x P-P2s yesterday. I've been putting with low profile putter for a while but now I feel like testing high profile putters with better glide. P plastic is super nice. Today I'm getting couple of McPros also for testing.

I recently swithced to G-P2s from P-P2s. One, for added grip that gives me confidence the disc will not slip in my grip when putting (which is really a timing/other user error issue, but the added grip helps in reducing it), and two, for some added impact absorption (or at least I think so) resulting in less spitouts and lesser skips/rolls from hitting the basket.

Plus having found a nice weight shift groove my putting is finally in a pretty happy place, having struggled with it for so long.

I recently swithced to G-P2s from P-P2s. One, for added grip that gives me confidence the disc will not slip in my grip when putting (which is really a timing/other user error issue, but the added grip helps in reducing it), and two, for some added impact absorption (or at least I think so) resulting in less spitouts and lesser skips/rolls from hitting the basket.

Plus having found a nice weight shift groove my putting is finally in a pretty happy place, having struggled with it for so long.

Speaking from experience, if you want more grip and fewer chain outs, you should try a D-Line P2. I use P-Line P2's because of the stiffness, but they do tend to have more chain outs and spit-throughs than the D-Line.

I just switched to Pline p2s from blend wardens and I have noticed an increase in accuracy but the grip of the plastic still bothers me from time to time. Anybody have any Dlines they want to come off of for a reasonable price :thmbup::thmbup:

I have bought plenty from there already haha GGGT actually has x-outs for a pretty nice price

I do have a D-P2 aswell but honestly, to me that feels quite a bit the same. G-P2 is where its at for me, right now. I dont care even if it is mostly placebo, as long as it works! :)

I got an S line P2 about a month ago to fill my overstable driving putter/upshot disc; I really like it. It has a perfect amount of overstability for what I want in this slot. Feels great in the hand. I give it two :thmbup:

Is the P2 and the McPro Aviar basically the same disc, but in different plastic blends?

No, the P2 has a taller profile.

It's the Aviar-X mold with no bead.

The McPro is the P&A mold.

Has anyone else found the newer swirly S-line P2's to be soft/malleable? The reason I never threw s-line P2's was the stiff plastic when they first came out. Curious to know if anyone else has seem this or if I have an anomaly on my hands.

all the star P2's I've seen (I used to own one and paw every other one I see in the wild) were a lot softer than I expected. The newer P/pro-line stamps (the new shield stamps) are very stiff though.

I ended up just throwing and putting with P-Line P2's... the DX was wonderful but beat in way to quick for my new england course playing (trees/rocks/roots) and spin putts .

ColorGlow is nice and soft! Haven't had an S P2 in a few months since I lost mine on my first throw with it lol.

I throw a lot of D P2's though. Had a SF sun stamped one in the bag for the last month and a half as my short drive, and approach and it's still overstable :) Have 4 to back that up; and 4 ministamped for putting that I got from that guy up there

My swirly s-p2s are not very soft, but they aren't rock hard either. They seem to be softening up some as they age though. They are way more stable at high speed than regular s-p2s though.

I havent noticed a "way more" difference in stability vs. regular SP2s. They are very turn resistant though, but compared to that the fade is pretty mellow. Super OS utility putters are another thing.

I emailed Ryan at the store and he guided me to the new stock stamped run. He said they came out softest, as they focused on making them flat. Very excited to pick one or two up!