• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Wanted] Discraft Elite Z Nuke OS 165g or less

Status
Not open for further replies.

scottreek

Bogey Member
Does anyone have any Discraft Elite Z Nuke OS weighing at 165g or less. The lighter the better. I can paypal for them or trade. I have a lot of everyday discs, if you are wanting to trade let me know what you are looking for.

Thanks

I have sold a bunch of these. How do they fly at the lower weights? They are visually different at lower weights. The lack of weighting agent in the plastic makes them look clear.

167 is the lightest I have thrown but the lighter I get the better I like it and I have talked to a few have thrown them and they claim they fly further with the same crazy overstability

Nuke OS

Good luck man. I was looking for these a few months back. Ive never seen one lighter than 166g. They seem almost more overstable as the weight decreases. You should try to find the extremley small run of ESP ones they made for a tournament. I played a tourny last year and a Discraft sponsored player had a 159g. It was sweet.

I threw a team one that was about 160 grams and it flew further than my other Z OS's but still had the same reliable stability.

I'll have to keep an eye out for the ESP ones

Status
Not open for further replies.