• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Discraft Memorial Day Mystery box results $99

Be interesting to see how much value the people who didn't get a big ticket item will receive. For $100 there has to be at least what 6 or 7 premium plastic discs just to cover the price with retail value? Or 4 discs and 2 shirts/hats?

assuming each disc is 170ish, six discs would weigh 6*170/454 = 2.25 pounds
So there must be something else fun. What exactly is the hype over the 10 year buzzes?

So there must be something else fun. What exactly is the hype over the 10 year buzzes?

They are OOP but, I didn't think they were that big of a deal. I have one from when they were released. The black midnight ones were really cool but expensive.

Got my notification... 4 pounds. I was hoping for a basket. Not sure what I hope for now. Never tried a backpack, that might be nice.

We will see on Saturday!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is one of those things where the Discraft did something cool but the hype train is...misguided.

The OG first run buzzzs were fabled as one of the best runs of buzzz. Well, Discraft decided to run a throw-back stamp that _looked_ like the OG buzzz but flew like any other Z buzzz. People went bonkers and love the stamp because it looked like the buzzz that were actually tooled differently...but they were not tooled differently.

To each their own, they do look awesome, but they don't fly special, they just look special

This is one of those things where the Discraft did something cool but the hype train is...misguided.

The OG first run buzzzs were fabled as one of the best runs of buzzz. Well, Discraft decided to run a throw-back stamp that _looked_ like the OG buzzz but flew like any other Z buzzz. People went bonkers and love the stamp because it looked like the buzzz that were actually tooled differently...but they were not tooled differently.

To each their own, they do look awesome, but they don't fly special, they just look special

In 2013 the 10 year Buzzz was for the 10th anniversary of the Buzzz release. It had the old school stamp and was molded from the original modified Wasp mold. Once ordering went live to retailers the original run of 10,000 10 Year Buzzz's sold out in about 10 minutes.

I bag a 10 year, and it's noticeably more OS than my stock Z's. Which is why it's bagged.

4.8 lbs.

Obviously not a basket or bag...

I would guess a bag and a disc or discs...When I said the bags were about 3.2 pounds that is without packaging (and from only one online source from Europe).

But really who knows, the only obvious ones are the heavy weights and perhaps the super light weights.

I guess that makes it a mystery...

I have one on the way that is 4.5 pounds...

Mystery, bag? We'll find out next week.

I called and cancelled my order. They said they sold 3-4x as many boxes as they were expecting, but its been too long for me. Id rather have my money back. The chance of me getting something good isnt worth it. Ive seen a couple boxes show up, and they are not worth the $100+ they promised

Latest posts