• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] Discraft Titanium Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like my metallic GLidetanium Lats...but might try these out anyhow.

I like my metallic GLidetanium Lats...but might try these out anyhow.

If they are similar to the GL Lat plastic, I will give them a look as well. It will be interesting to see if they accompany new molds or if they use the old molds and pump them with the new plastic.

The Nuke, like the Nuke needs even more variations, in the Ti plastic could be a nice disc. The ESP Nuke, at least the older runs, have no durability, but Gold Line can definitely take a beating and the Halo is not that dimensionally different than the Nuke.

Personally a nice set of Ti Buzzzes and Drones would be a great starting point.

Or they can doing what they have been and keep the best discs in Ti as CFR only, much like how Cryztal operates.

i use challengers and use glo buzzzes. but i am so sick of the buzzz and nuke and stalker. there are so many other discs they make that are great. wasps are way more awesome. i carry 3 crushes bc they rule. zones are amazing. forces?! i mean. come on man. that is an amazing driver. come on discraft. get off your own tip.

5T45W35U43n33p03labb545f9300f8fd31e97.jpg

Maybe a Ti disc would slice through trees like a sawblade. i could use that.

Did all the funny crap get deleted last night. Wtf man!!!

It was moved to the landfill. I'm going to keep this thread closed and all of that crap will be moved to the landfill thread, please keep it in there. I'll open this thread at a later time.

Saw the old thread got closed for some reason. I heard that each Discraft world champion will have there own disc in Titanium plastic, hence Nate Doss will have three discs for a three time champ. Looks and feels like an Elite Z plastic with a different color. Nate had some and they look good. An Elite Z disc with a metallic color equals money. Plenty will buy, no difference in the grip just color, so if you like elite Z then this is for you? Please add to this if you know more, thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.