• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] Discraft Titanium Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like that Discraft and Innova both just released new plastic that go in totally different directions as far as the innovations and reasoning behind them.

One team discraft member talked about it a little on their facebook page a few weeks back. It has nothing to do with a basket made of titanium. That wouldn't be cost effective. It's just a cool looking metallic additive to the z plastic and I'm sure a cool looking new stamp design.

The OP explained what Titanium was, and nfrost mentioned a Wasp in post #3. That's all I know. So a metallic Z Wasp would be cool. Any Wasp is a nice disc.

Sorry, I got really confused with all of the thread combining. I was like...uhh its just a photo? but then I went just a couple pages back.

Still waiting on pics of these discs.....

Then you might be waiting a bit longer. I doubt you see an image until just before launch. Just going off the gossip I heard not too many people even got prototypes and those that did are not likely to jeopardize their standing with Discraft just to be the first to leak a pic.

The rumor I heard is a creamy metallic look nothing like metallic flake. It's hard to describe that better in words. I have no idea what the stamps will be like but I imagine minimalistic and very cool. They aren't going to cover up the look of the plastic with a big ****ty stamp.

we know what you mean. like latitude stuff.

-7765497009141808895_1.jpg

I heard five on them will come with a Titanium ticket which will get you the first ever tour of the Discraft factory. I heard the snozberry colored discs taste like snozberries.

I heard five on them will come with a Titanium ticket which will get you the first ever tour of the Discraft factory. I heard the snozberry colored discs taste like snozberries.

I heard that too. They also said something about Orange men w/ green hair giving the tour. :D

There is a thread in the landfill for this garbage, not sure how many times I have to tell you that. I suggest you find it. This thread is now closed since you can't help yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts