• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] Discraft Tracker... least popular disc ever?

Trackers will probably get a boost from all the McBeth jock riders who are switching their bags from all Innova to all Discraft.

I tried the Tracker a few times, several years back.

It is actually a pretty solid entry. For me at the time, it had very little turn, very little fade. Nice - right down the middle of the fairway type disc.

I ended up dropping it because at that stage, when I was chasing all the distance I could get; I could throw my Buzzz almost as far and some other fairway drivers much further.

I used to love the x with the sparkles, I thought they were a better t bird.
Semi related..almost all of the drivers I used to use are oop and it makes me a little sad. Tracker, flash, xs, avenger, crush

I took my OOP Discraft drivers to the field to throw the other day, Elite X XL, XS, and Wildcat.

Solid discs with surprising glide.

I like the Avenger too. Oh well.

I've been loving having a gummy Z tracker in the bag. If it's a bit windy, or I need more of a hyzer finish. It steps up for those undertaker type shots.

Super easy Disc to forehand straight aswell.

I've been loving having a gummy Z tracker in the bag. If it's a bit windy, or I need more of a hyzer finish. It steps up for those undertaker type shots.

Super easy Disc to forehand straight aswell.

This is what I have been using a FR undertaker or beat predator for (depending on the shot)

I see some 2020 Ledgestone Trackers available online - has anybody tried one? Is there a possibility these could come back into production? I currently throw a Getaway, wonder how they'd compare.

I've got a couple old Z Trackers. My arm speed isn't conducive to anything faster. I use them in headwinds mostly. I think they complement my Sting very well in hand feel.