• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Wanted] Discraft Weekender bag!

Status
Not open for further replies.

hoc124

Looking for one for my buddy getting into disc golf. Let me know if you have one you can let go for cheap.

Thanks!

$15 shipped at DGCenter.com, hard to find any cheaper than that..... Good luck........jb

i just bought the discraft bag from someone on here...it sucks
id recommend the fade lite...its made better. pretty sure i found one online for less than $15 when i bought it last year. sorry, i dont remember where i got it

It's okay as a starter bag. Great? No, but okay. I think that the Fade Crunch is the best starter/average player bag. Great size and decently durable yet cheap. And they come in cool colors. I have a banana yellow one, a dirt one and a pink one. If he wants to really get in the sport, save the extra bucks and go fade crunch box...........mho...jerry

Def get a fade bag for beginner. The weekender really is too small for regular use. I have bought 3 crunch boxes for $25 or less, and the fade lite is always same price as wkendr but holds twice the discs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts