• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] Discrafts misprint deal is awesome

165 g Z Surge
168 g ESP Surge
170 g Z Predator
172 g ESP Predator
171 g Z Predator
173 g ESP Force
168 g ESP Stratus
169 g Z Buzzz
174 g ESP Impact
169 g Z Flick

HA your lucky that sounds like my bag minus the impact and stratus, i'm jealous

DSCN1236.jpg

Woot

Just placed my order today me and a buddy are going to split them hope i get some good ones but then I'm so new to this anyway I'm sure i'll like them all lol

got my discs today, wife opened the box and read me what we got, don't know the plastics yet

Force 174
Surge 165
Force 173
Banger GT 174
Flick 173
XL (tie-dye) 168
Flash (tie-dye) 172
Ace Race 2006 171
Stalker 173
FLX Surge 170

So far my son has tried to claim at least 1 (or so I've been told) and the 173 force is spoken for to possibly be dyed and given to a frieid to replace one he put in a pond.

Working the next 4 hours before I can go home and then out to the practice field to toss is not going to be easy.

Anyone want to give me insight on any of the discs, I don't think I'm all that good (don't know what my distance is on normal throws) as I rarely have time to practice and just play a couple times a week if I can swing it. Love throwing my Champion Viking, and Star Eagle probably the 2 discs I am most comfortable with, throw drives forehand because I haven't spent the time to learn good backhand form.

What is a thumber? I assume a hawk is tomahawk (which I am unable to throw due to shoulder issues, I also can't throw a baseball hard overhand without extremem pain)

a thumber is the exact opposite of a tomahawk. you use your thumb on the inside lip of the disc, it has the opposite 'swoop'/flight pattern of a tomahawk.

They definetely get to my shoulder if i throw them wrong or too many. Its a throw Im trying to learn in case the instance arises that i need to use it

I laugh everytime I see the flick as that lettering. A friend of mine acetoned the end of the L where it connects to the I. It now looks like a U and spells out a completely different word.

I just ordered another set. I had introduced a friend yesterday to DG and he wanted to get his own discs, I told him this was one of the best ways and we decided to split a pack. Add that to the one I already got plus the pro-d/elite-x pack I got. Figured I need some new plastic because I'm gonna try and get into dyeing....

Just got my package yesterday, I'm a little disappointed after seeing deadbody's haul. Got a few too many surges, I was kinda lookin for a Banger GT or Challenger and a force or predator but all in all i'm happy.

170 Flash ESP
168 Surge ESP
169 Tracker ESP
172 Ace Race '06
173 Surge SS Z
174 Stalker Z
173-178 Cryztal Z Buzz
170 Flick Z
174 Surge Z
167 Surge SS FLX

Just got my package yesterday, I'm a little disappointed after seeing deadbody's haul. Got a few too many surges, I was kinda lookin for a Banger GT or Challenger and a force or predator but all in all i'm happy.

170 Flash ESP
168 Surge ESP
169 Tracker ESP
172 Ace Race '06
173 Surge SS Z
174 Stalker Z
173-178 Cryztal Z Buzz
170 Flick Z
174 Surge Z
167 Surge SS FLX

I would have liked that package..you have alot of backups so if you like the surge good..if not then I guess you will be trading them :p

170 Flash ESP
168 Surge ESP
169 Tracker ESP
172 Ace Race '06
173 Surge SS Z
174 Stalker Z
173-178 Cryztal Z Buzz
170 Flick Z
174 Surge Z
167 Surge SS FLX

check out my f/s thread, there might be a few in there you are interested in

My package just arrived here and I'm extremely pleased with my haul. Looks like most of the misprints are just slight imperfections with the stamp. On one disc I really had to search for the problem. They're all bright colors like I prefer and all but one are discs that I don't already have. Here's the list, I'll get a picture up later today probably:

Z Stalker 173 - small imperfections in the stamp
ESP Surge 173 - barely noticeable imperfection in the "D" and "S"
ESP Surge 171 - this one has a Triple Threat 2008 stamp on it that has some imperfections
ESP FLX Avenger SS 165 - was really hoping for one of these and I can't even tell what the imperfection is on it that would classify it as a misprint. Maybe a slight bleed in the "I"
Crystal Z Avenger SS 170-174 - Higher Flyers 2008 stamp with some imperfections
ESP Flick 150 - top of the circle is cut off
X Flick 170 - small imperfections in the stamp
Z Wasp 178 Tye dye - Lincoln Peak Open 2009 stamp with small imperfections
ESP Buzzz 169 - small stamp imperfection. stoked to try the ESP version out as I love my Z Buzzz's.
Ace Race 2008 172 - really the only disappointment as I already have 2 that I don't use.

I think I might go give em' all a toss or two. :D

Got my two orders today. I know very little about Discraft so I'll need you to tell me how I did. First picture, left to right, starting on the top:

First run stalker - Z 170
Avenger SS - ESP 169
FLX Avenger SS - ESP 174
FLX Surge SS - ESP 174
Flick - Z 174
XL - Z (no weight)
Crystal Z Challanger 172-174
Impact - ESP 173
Comet - Z 177
FLX Surge - ESP 168

Second picture:

Banger GT - ESP 172
Crystal Z Challanger 172-174
FLX Avenger SS - ESP 168
FLX Surge SS - ESP 171
Comet - Z 177
First run Stalker - Z 166
Impact - ESP 174
Flick - Z 165
XL - Z 168
Flick - ESP 150 class

Attachments

• Picture 055.jpg
    Picture 055.jpg
    122.8 KB · Views: 95
  • Picture 053.jpg
    Picture 053.jpg
    126.1 KB · Views: 91
Rudd, that's a FANTASTIC pack. I'm super, super jealous of your second one.

Rudd, that's a FANTASTIC pack. I'm super, super jealous of your second one.

Well thats a relief. If you're interested in any of them just let me know. I really bought the packs with the intention of selling them off and practicing some dyes. But now seeing all these new discs, it makes me want to restock my bag!

Latest posts