• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

discs you just despise

JAKE master

Double Eagle Member
I searched maybe there is a thread out there already, but are there discs you just despise, maybe never even throw but you just dont like.

i have this problem with leopard and shark.
prob just because they come in the 3 pack and all i can think is "newbie", its too bad too cuz if i liked leopards i would have no trouble attaining them, as they are the number one disc i find second to the beast.
ive read people also hate grooves, and thumb trac discs, althought alot of people like rhynos.
ive also read innova cant seem to sell alot discs that start with the letter P

what is the most hated disc?

I searched maybe there is a thread out there already, but are there discs you just despise, maybe never even throw but you just dont like.

i have this problem with leopard and shark.
prob just because they come in the 3 pack and all i can think is "newbie", its too bad too cuz if i liked leopards i would have no trouble attaining them, as they are the number one disc i find second to the beast.
ive read people also hate grooves, and thumb trac discs, althought alot of people like rhynos.
ive also read innova cant seem to sell alot discs that start with the letter P

what is the most hated disc?

just search Epic and groove.

i don't like rocs....hehehe just kidding...probably the groove for me too...just don't like it...and the wedge...don't like that either

Predator. I really wanted to love it as a thumber and utility disc, but it never clicked with me. It's still a great disc, but I hate it for not working for me. Ya bastard!

Last edited:
Quarter K & its successor QKII

I'll agree! I was so pissed off when I ordered my friend and I our PDGA memberships and he got the ESP Stalker I wanted and I got that stupid QKII. Threw that thing into an industrial grinder.

Also on the list of dislikes:
Every disc that doesn't do what I want it to do.

I really like all discs, because the flight of a disc is cool to me. However, if I had to choose a disc to despise, it would probably be an Ape. They are just a useless disc in my opinion. I can do the same thing with a Firebird, just seems like overkill.

Latest posts