• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Do you help your buddy look for his discs when he throws two for every shot?

I don't understand who wouldn't want to throw multiple shots. If nobody's waiting behind you and no one in your group is on a schedule, then why wouldn't you want to throw 2 or 3 shots?

Want to? Yes, of course. But I want to practice good etiquette more.

I don't think there's anything that would make what skurf said poor etiquette, he was very specific about not making anybody wait behind you, and making sure your group doesn't care.

Around here I think of it as common courtesy to ask your group if its cool to take another stab at a shot. If its all casual and there aren't any groups behind yours its typically cool but I won't help you look for the extra one.

Now if there's anybody waiting behind I find it completely unacceptable to throw an extra shot. Its my pet peeve but nothing irks me more than someone throwing multiple shots while someone else is waiting to play that hole.

dont waste your time for he is wasting yours ... I understand throwing a second putt or a second drive if the first was atrocious... but never EVERY throw

Latest posts