• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

do you only use certain color discs?

I found an orange Beast about 15 ft behind the basket yesterday. I called the number and left a message, but havn't heard anything back yet.

Midnightbiker said:
I found an orange Beast about 15 ft behind the basket yesterday. I called the number and left a message, but havn't heard anything back yet.

The same for a green Sidewinder except hidden in a bush 15' to the right of a basket.

I attempted this, I wanted an solid pink disc bag, but pink became too much of a challenge to find. So now My bag is majority orange, with a few yellow and some black & red.

Fritz said:
I attempted this, I wanted an solid pink disc bag, but pink became too much of a challenge to find. So now My bag is majority orange, with a few yellow and some black & red.

if you squint, it could look like orange with some shading

ZAMson said:
Fritz said:

if you squint, it could look like orange with some shading

LOL:

Squint>_<

Main Putter - Black
Drive/Approach - Colorless
Stable Putter - Red

QMS 1 - Orange
QMS 2 - Orange
QMS 3 - Yellow

JLS 1 - Pink
JLS 2 - Yellowish-Orange

QP - Candy Yellow

OLS - Red
MOLF 1 - Yellow
MOLF 2 - Red
QOLF 1 - Orange
QOLF 2 - Orange

EXP-1 Yellow
EXP-2 Glowlike White

Yup..Orange :p

putter: I try to use all white or glow with my main putter being black but my money approach wizard is orange so that ruins it.

Mids: all white or pink

Drivers: whatever.

Latest posts