• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

do you organize the discs in your bag?

Drivers in front going to mids and spare putters in the back....I don't need to separate by stability or anything cause I can tell by looking down into the bag what I'm going after....

By roundness. Or by high speed, fairway, and mids/putters. Which ever you guys want to believe.

I have an Innova Comp bag. The left compartment is drivers coordinated by color, middle is open for towel and sunflower seeds and new discs I'm trying out, and the right has mids and driving putters, also by color. I know what color the discs are so I know what I'm looking for, no need for stability. Plus it looks SO much better!

Putter outside pocket,mids in the left side of my bag;and drivers in the right. All the discs are in order slowest to fastest,from left to right.

Yep, but there isn't a lot of rhyme or reason to it, honestly. Everything is generally sorted most stable to least stable in molds, L to R.

If you look left to right in my bag right now:

Utility discs (gator, summit)
Throwing putters (cryztal and soft x challengers)
Rocs (5 total)
PDs (4 total)
Predators (2)
FDs (2)

main and backup putters in the quiver.

Fade Tourney- 6 in the left side, 6 on the right side, 2 in the putter, middle section left open for towel, mini, whatever. Not organized in any way, I can pretty much tell what the disc is by looking

Yes. Organization is good.

The putters go in the outside putter pocket and rest of the disc go in the bag.

Never do I put the putters in the bag or non-putters in the putter pocket.

Using the dividers in my Competition bag, the drivers are in one end, mids in the other end with the middle open for snacks, towels, etc. I then sort by stability.

Main putter in front pocket. From right to left, distance, fairway, mids, putters. Two practice putters in each of the zippered side pockets. 18 of my closest friends can be found in my Gateway Player bag.

Yes the same way every round and on every hole. working from left to right in my bag if you are looing at it. Drivers, fairway drivers, mid range and putters. The same discs stay next to each other at all times and

Nope. They never stay that way through the round so i gave up. I just mark the mold and weight on the underside of the wing. I can glance at the bag and know which disc is which.

Latest posts