• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Does anyone else watch Disc Golf Monthly on You Tube?

Disc Dog

Double Eagle Member
Silver level trusted reviewer
I have enjoyed watching this on you tube for about a year. I have seen some great tournament footage. They usually show the top group in the entire final round of a tournament with some other stuff to go with it.

P.S. Cubby is one of the hosts. So if you are curious who he is you can check it out.

Disc Golf Monthly

I like it a lot. I wish they would branch out to bigger tournies though.

The last one at Rutgers was pretty meh, IMO.

Anyone know other good long youtube vids to watch of tournaments?

yea i watch them every month, could be better i guess but all and all its fun to watch and i think you can watch in HD too

One of the best I have watched was last years Virginia Open Women's Final. It was great golf on a difficult course. Open

I've never watched it, but I will now start. I do listen to the PDGA weekly podcast, I just wish it was longer.

I love how every month DG Monthly has their latest tourney on demand through comcast. I dont even have to hook my laptop up with my tv. They put the newest one on the first of the month.

yeah being able to watch it on my tv is teetz. There are a couple weak episodes through the winter (see the 'cubby' episode) but overall is pretty cool and I'm glad I can watch it.

I wish they did other tournaments than just east coast, I know money is a factor, but it would be nice to see some west coast stuff. Other than that I watch it every month. Lots of Mike Moser on there.
Biz
Team Bert

hells ya! I watch it every month. I kinda wish they would show other tournies around different parts of the country. But hey, beggars cant be choosers.

i watch it- generally see lots of people i know, even made it on myself a couple of times. my course (hawk hollow)/event (vti) has been featured a couple of times too.

we need disc golf on TV is what we need.

We could only be so lucky. I have dish network and I do a search for disc golf every week, cross my fingers and pray. Nothing ever comes up. I heard my dvr laugh at me last week, I guess it was more of a snicker.

Biz
Team Bert

Latest posts