• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] Does your WalMart carry discs?

I've traveled all over the eastern half of the USA and I've never seen a disc golf disc in a Walmart. NC, SC, DC, VA, WV, OH, PA, LA, GA, FL, AL, TX, LA, etc.

In central Iowa, small assortment of Innova DX and Pro. Rocs, sharks, cobra, pna aviars, beasts, destroyer, dart, polecat, teebird, leopard, sidewinder... are the molds I recall seeing plus starter bags. No 3 disc champ set which I found odd, but this is a discount store.

My work takes me all over Michigan. I stopped in a Walmart recently, but I can't remember where, and it did not have any DG discs. They had other non-DG discs. So I tried a Target in the TC area, because I had seen/heard they carried discs, too. But same thing, catch discs.

Here in Delaware I've never seen discs in any store but a sports centered store. Not surprising though, after a certain age people just don't do outdoor acitivities around here unelss it involves sitting.

I try to avoid Walmart, but the one near me has dx, pro, and r-pro innova options and the weird Franklin ones. No idea about any other walmarts near me.

The St. Cloud MN area Walmarts have Innova DX and some Pro discs. I actually go to Walmart to get DX Cobras from time to time since they stock them. The other area stores I go to don't seem to really carry them.

I don't know about WalMart, but their primary competitor in my area (Meijer) does. Only Innova though.

Simple question:

Looking to find a list of states whose WalMarts carry discs.

I'll start.

WI WalMarts have discs.

Hey Stardoggy, I read through this thread and nobody has asked why you want this info, so I will -- why? Last resort for road trips?

Latest posts