• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Don't be a DB!

If you fill in the hole on #8 it would cease to be a hole.
Besides, everyone knows the proper etiquette is to put a stick in it.

After reading the responses I see that people that live in the northern parts tend to agree and people that live in southern parts tend to think that I am just whining. .

i live in the north and i think you're being whiny. if you go out snow golfing you have to expect there to be ice. i know my course is almost covered in it. get a bag of "salt" (not really salt, but you know what i mean) and go clean the pads if it's that big of a deal to you. if it's a big deal to a lot of people there even better, 18 people could clear all the pads in about ten minutes.

sorry bro but you soundl ike the DB for throwing their disc. You are becoming like the people you don't like. How about you give them a call(if # on disc)
Have a little meeting with them and explain why you think they are douchbaggerish.
It only takes a second

polls_whiny_2Bbrat_2326_219125_answer_5_xlarge.jpeg

I carry a can of spray "DeIcer" and I spray that on the back of the liftgate on my work truck because it becomes an ice rink in the winter time. The water from the tires gets kicked up and sticks to the back of the truck and liftgate. The DeIcer works great. Only a few bucks at any autoparts store. I got my cans at NAPA.

I carry a can of spray "DeIcer" and I spray that on the back of the liftgate on my work truck because it becomes an ice rink in the winter time. The water from the tires gets kicked up and sticks to the back of the truck and liftgate. The DeIcer works great. Only a few bucks at any autoparts store. I got my cans at NAPA.

Are you suggesting spraying that on the teepads? Do you have any idea what kind of chemicals you'd be leaving for kids to touch or dogs to roll in?

Are you suggesting spraying that on the teepads? Do you have any idea what kind of chemicals you'd be leaving for kids to touch or dogs to roll in?

Its made to be sprayed on windshields. I think its alcohol based, so I am sure its friendly to the environment. The can has a built in scraper in the lid, so you can scrap the ice off after you spray it.

Its made to be sprayed on windshields. I think its alcohol based, so I am sure its friendly to the environment. The can has a built in scraper in the lid, so you can scrap the ice off after you spray it.

Wiper fluid is meant for windshields and its environmental friendliness is suspect.

Has anyone tiried this:

9_5J-HEAT.jpg

Its made to go on your driveway, so it can't be that harmful to kids and plants and animals

I've used it on a driveway and it works pretty well and in the lower temps. I didn't use it often so not sure how it effects concrete.

The only problem I see with the torch , is once you melt the ice with that, you need to squeegee off the pad some how, or it will just refreeze , unless you are on an incline.

Well the pads SHOULD be crowned for runoff but at 3000 degrees a lot of the water will evaporate as your melting the ice. My father in law uses one at his work and loves it. He wishes he had more concrete at his home so he could justify buying one for there lol.