• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Drive critique requested (video)

One thing no one noticed yet was that you are placing your left hand on your hip before you throw. This could be throwing off you center of gravity therefor it may be hard to repeat you throws.

It's kinda hard to tell in full speed because it all happens so fast, but it looks like you're timing is a bit off, which may be caused by your short x-"stutter"-step. Others have already mentioned that your x-step needs to be bigger, but it also needs to be smoother and more in sync with your upper body. It appears that you are keeping your shoulders straight during your little x-step, then quickly rotating your shoulders away from the target during your pull-back and your upper body never seems to catch up with your lower body. Overall, the process of your pull-back seems too quick. I think once you start using a bigger x-step you will have more time to rotate your shoulders away from the target, which will smooth things out and you will be able to sync your upper and lower body timing during your pull-back.

Everyone pretty much already hit my points but they are:

More rotation when throwing, I went from 300' to 350' by focusing on aiming the back end of myself to the target during the xstep. Also increase rotation after release, as the motion could help get a couple of extra feet at the end of the throw.

Get more extension on your throwing arm. You use your left hand to hold the back of the disc but move the disc beyond your pec and almost straighten your arm completely out.

Honestly find what feels right. I read a lot of the advise on long drives here and went out to a field, tried a bunch of different stuff and stuck with what felt the best. The longer you throw the harder it is to control for me. I can throw 350-400 if I really wind up and rip it but I'm much more consistent throwing 300-350 so I tend to stick in this range.

Many good observations already. I keyed in on the lack of hip rotation first. That can help with acceleration from the right pec. The main positive I'd key on is your overall smoothness. Whatever you tweak, don't loose that overall smooth transition from reach back to acceleration point to hit point.