• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] DX Archangel

KnownKiller

Par Member
I was wondering what disc is comparable to the Archangel. The DX plastic is basically crap, lol, and I need something that will basically do the same thing. Since they don't make it in any other plastic. Either Discraft or Innova would be great!

best bet would be the roadrunner in star plastic but it may not stay turned over on higher shots

I say boy, a Leopard is probably the way to go, or a Roadrunner.

I'm with you!! I LOVE the archangel but just wish I could get it in a better plastic. I'm not past the throwing my discs into the only tree that's 10 feet in front of me part yet. arghhhh!!

I'm a little past that. The tree is usually 50ft away. haha. But I really like mine for a good thumber shot. Plus a roller. I have one but I think its a 4or5/10 and I'm not wanting to buy another DX.

I used to throw the AA quite a bit. I've replaced it with a Champ Roadrunner - a very reliable turnover disc. I also throw a Pro Leopard in this slot as it's more flippy than the CRR when needed.

Valk or Sidewinder.

Personally I'd go Valk, but if you already like the unpredictableness of an Archangel, a Sidewinder might be right up your alley.

i said xtra, its the xpress, like a archangel in nice plastic. Also, try the new kid on the block, the flying squirrel by ABC Discs. They are awesome.