• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Dynamic] Dynamic Discs Making Their Own

Does anyone think its farfetched that its just an innova disc? since they did use their flight chart basically.

It appears that reading comprehension is no longer pushed in public schools.

Does anyone think its farfetched that its just an innova disc? since they did use their flight chart basically.

Lots of disc manufacturers use that flight chart. Lat/Westside, Discmania (essentially Innova anyways), DGA, Legacy...just off the top of my head.

wait wait wait
WHEN DID BLIZZARD ENTER INTO THIS SPECULATION?? :hfive:

This made me think:

I want a bag of Blizzard plastic, each dyed with the different "brands" of flavored DQ blizzards.

I'll need:

A Snickers Blizzard Destroyer
An Oreo Blizzard Boss
A Reese's Blizzard Katana
etc.

the mcrib tastes like Styrofoam covered in ketchup...

i have a theory that the Mcrib is actually made out of left over meat byproducts that accumulate throughout the year at McD's. When they have enough they make a batch of Mcribs "for a limited time only." People buy 1, eat it and it's terrible, but it's gone again before they realize they're eating waste.

just a theory :eek:

This made me think:

I want a bag of Blizzard plastic, each dyed with the different "brands" of flavored DQ blizzards.

I'll need:

A Snickers Blizzard Destroyer
An Oreo Blizzard Boss
A Reese's Blizzard Katana
etc.
now THIS is some useful disc golf speculation! :hfive: :hfive:

if anyone's gonna violate the copyright property of DQ it'd be... [speculate?]

I heard from someone that they are working with Latitude to produce this disc. I don't know if that's true, but I don't know how that would effect their relationship with Discraft if they're going to another company and getting their disc made. Just a thought

I heard from someone that they are working with Latitude to produce this disc. I don't know if that's true, but I don't know how that would effect their relationship with Discraft if they're going to another company and getting their disc made. Just a thought

Despite the rampant DGCR love for "off-brand" plastic i.e. MVP, Lat64, Discmania, etc....I don't think Discraft is too worried about another upstart disc manufacturer. I'd love to know what % of the market DC has, I'm sure it's large, and I'm sure it won't change much. Newbs still flock to Innova and DC because they've got the most molds/plastics.

Insider information says that DD is making their own discs, no clue if they are partnering up, and that they will have a full line up, that is all I am at liberty to say

Latest posts