• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Dynamic] Dynamic Discs - New for 2018

The Lucid Warden I got at our local C-tier is my all-time favorite putter. Any plans to make a production run of those, I wonder?

I would prefer a production run of Lucid Slammers over any new molds.

Getaway maybe a slower less understable Escape?

They describe it as a Stable Fairway, pretty sure the RiverPro they describe as Overstable and the Saint is actually described as slightly overstable so I think "stable" in Trilogy terms would be a bit understable most of the time... maybe something closer to an Eagle than a Teebird?

I would like a Judge X or a Judge OS for driving. Maybe add a spacer or something and give us the same feel with more high and low speed stability.

That is pretty similar in profile... how deep do they feel - I see on the disc specs page they are listed at 1.5cm deep, just like the judge...

Ideally that slot would be filled with something in a premium plastic that would take forever to beat into a flight too similar to that of my fresh judges. What plastic do you recommend?

It is modeled after the Wizard with a new top. They feel kinda deep in the hand but basically like a Wizard if you have help one of those. It only feels slightly deeper than a Judge. There are some Scales in Amber plastic (I think) which is premium but there are not many of those in the wild. Don't bother looking for them. What you really want is Fossil or Fossil Fuel. Fossil is like KC pro and is stiff and durable. Fossil Fuel is similar but has a little more tack and give to it. They start out pretty beefy and beat in to straight up $$$ overstable driving putters. They do not beat in quickly and they hold their stability for a good long while. Give it a go I guarantee you would not be disappointed in a Fossil Scale. Most people call it a Wizard OS but by all means, it also qualifies as a Judge OS since they are so similar in profile.

That is pretty similar in profile... how deep do they feel - I see on the disc specs page they are listed at 1.5cm deep, just like the judge...

Ideally that slot would be filled with something in a premium plastic that would take forever to beat into a flight too similar to that of my fresh judges. What plastic do you recommend?

It's chunky in hand, but nothing crazy. I have a Tar Pit I like a lot, but you can't really find those. Fossil, and Fossil Fuel are both really good also, depending on how stiff you like your discs. The Fossil is a lot like stiff KC Pro, FF is more gummy

Latest posts