• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Dynamic Discs Ranger H2.0

Id like to see a review of this bag if anyone has one yet.
I put a thin layer of foam on the bottom of my bags to keep a more secure lock on the disc position, reduce impact, as well as prop them up a tiny bit making it easier to grab. I wonder how many discs can be held in the main compartment as well as what the ins and outs are on the zipper/pockets designs, etc, etc..

Im WAY too broke (and preparing for my wedding) to be buying a new bag, but maybe after the wedding i can pick one of these up

hmmmm....I see...thanks for the review. Very helpful to see the features. Looks like the the "rainfly" doesn't do more than an umbrella would do. It also looks like the rainfly inhibits you from getting into any of the pockets once the rainfly is attached. So when you want to grab a towel to dry off your disc but your rainfly is on, you will need to remove the rainfly...

EXACTLY what I was thinking, it totally covers all the pockets, which is good to keep things dry, but not good if you need to get IN the pockets. I want to inspect one of these in person before I buy one. Im on the fence, I still have a Commander bag and really like it still, but.....we shall see

hmmmm....I see...thanks for the review. Very helpful to see the features. Looks like the the "rainfly" doesn't do more than an umbrella would do. It also looks like the rainfly inhibits you from getting into any of the pockets once the rainfly is attached. So when you want to grab a towel to dry off your disc but your rainfly is on, you will need to remove the rainfly...

Are there any rainflys on bags that don't go over all the pockets? Seems like if you didn't have it the stuff in the pockets would get wet (like towels) It's a slight hassle but I'd rather deal with that than rain soaking the pockets or seeping in where the rainfly doesn't cover. Of course, I'd have an umbrella, too, if I was playing in the rain.

Any chance we can get you to post some images of the commander bag? I know there is a thread for the commander but there is little to no information.

Heck yeah, I'd love to. I have 2 of them actually, really like it. No complaints, feels comfy, enough room for my stuff and easier to carry as a "duffel" on the side....remind me tho

Very nice looking bag but for that price I just purchased a Grip AX15 today.

I'm looking for a backpack style Disc golf bag and was thinking of this or the AX15. Why did you choose the Grip bag? What are the pros and cons?

I'm looking for a backpack style Disc golf bag and was thinking of this or the AX15. Why did you choose the Grip bag? What are the pros and cons?

They both intrigued me but I do not need the water pack that the DD bag comes with. They both have a lifetime warranty which is huge! Ultimately the reputation the Grip bags have, the disc capacity and storage is what sold me on it. They both look like excellent bags. I just decided to pull the trigger on a bag that has been battle tested and from what I have read holds up great over time.

I'll have one of these coming as a warranty replacement for a Latitude bag- and I've had a Grip AX15- I'll do a comparison of the three when it comes in.

Just got a few of them in yesterday and I cant see this bag holding up too long. In particular Im talking about the plasitc molded bottom. It definitely seems like they used a really really cheap thin plastic on the bottom and thats it. I can see someone dropping their bag on a rock that stands out or just hard enough on concrete and it will crack. I also found it a bit odd that they have grooves in the bottom of this piece to act as where the discs should be sitting in the back. Seems like not a great idea to me since there isnt really a set number of discs that everyone carries. IDK, I'm real skeptical about the bottom molded piece of the bag. I think its a great idea but to me it doesnt seem like it will work. Time will tell.

Just got a few of them in yesterday and I cant see this bag holding up too long. In particular Im talking about the plasitc molded bottom. It definitely seems like they used a really really cheap thin plastic on the bottom and thats it.

Agreed. For the price of this bag, I'm surprised DD didn't go with a strong plastic like PE.

https://youtu.be/Pa8JmSKG8Fg?t=44s

At least with PE it wouldn't break as easily if it got dropped on a rock.

Just got a few of them in yesterday and I cant see this bag holding up too long. In particular Im talking about the plasitc molded bottom. It definitely seems like they used a really really cheap thin plastic on the bottom and thats it. I can see someone dropping their bag on a rock that stands out or just hard enough on concrete and it will crack. I also found it a bit odd that they have grooves in the bottom of this piece to act as where the discs should be sitting in the back. Seems like not a great idea to me since there isnt really a set number of discs that everyone carries. IDK, I'm real skeptical about the bottom molded piece of the bag. I think its a great idea but to me it doesnt seem like it will work. Time will tell.

Just heard from Dynamic- and it turns out the bottom mold came out in the wrong plastic due to a factory error. They have stopped all sales of the bag and will honor warranties with any cracks and such when they get the new ones made.

Saw someone carrying this bag this weekend. Also saw said bag tip over at least 3 times a hole. Seems dynamic needs to rethink the entire bottom of the bag.

Just heard from Dynamic- and it turns out the bottom mold came out in the wrong plastic due to a factory error. They have stopped all sales of the bag and will honor warranties with any cracks and such when they get the new ones made.

I saw that, Im just glad that it was an error on the manufacturing side and not on the side of DD. The plastic is really cheap so hopefully the next round will be better.

Mine is on my way to me now lol, I emailed DD this morning, still waiting on a reply. Id rather just send the one I get back as soon as they get the problem fixed.

Mine is on my way to me now lol, I emailed DD this morning, still waiting on a reply. Id rather just send the one I get back as soon as they get the problem fixed.

They are going to hold off on all warranties until the problem gets fixed. They said to go on using them as normal until then

Why would it matter. It is going to be a great bag. They will make good on the ones already sold. So you get to use the one for the time being and get a new one when they come in.

Latest posts