• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Dynamic] Dynamic Discs Warden

This putter may be worth a try in my book. And i dig their naming theme. The Lawyer? The Paralegal? The Accused? The awkwardly cool possibilities are endless lol

I think it makes a ton of sense for companies to have a beaded/non beaded putter. And it also makes sense for them to have similar flight patterns, some people just don't like beaded putters.

+1 for DD

I agree, I don't like beads, that is why I love the Pure the best of all putters. I also really like the Judge, but prefer the Pure for not having a bead.

Now DD is going to confuse the issue for me again. Unless they come out with it in Black, I'm not going to get one and ruin the Mojo of my beloved Black Pure Zero Line putters. Leave my Pure-ity alone DD! (Ok nice job making my choices harder, that is your job).

Last edited:
I can't figure out why Judge is mentioned when describing this. The profiles are nothing alike. Looks like an Aviar/Warlock.

I can't figure out why Judge is mentioned when describing this. The profiles are nothing alike. Looks like an Aviar/Warlock.

DD advertised it as a beadless judge. I think there goal was a judge clone sans bead. Purely for preference reasons.

When driving it looks like hes adding a little torque causing it to drift right..

When putting it seems pretty similar to how the judge behaves.

DD advertised it as a beadless judge. I think there goal was a judge clone sans bead. Purely for preference reasons.
Right, but it's not. Would love to see a beadless Judge though. Although I admit I have no idea if that design would even work.

When driving it looks like hes adding a little torque causing it to drift right..

When putting it seems pretty similar to how the judge behaves.

From what I saw he threw them flat maybe 1 degree of hyzer. They drifted a little right because I guess they are very straight flying.

Looks pretty similar to me...

amnj2hM.jpg

I would not use similar there. Obviously, YMMV. I may change my mind when I get one in hand, but that's still Aviar/Warlock where Judge is Wizard.

Yeah, flight and look are two completely different things. I haven't had a putter fly like the judge at all, and I have rocked the vp, the wizard, the anode, the ion, the ridge, rattlr, and zone. The ion, ridge, and wizard are all in each other's realm, the judge is very different.

From what I saw he threw them flat maybe 1 degree of hyzer. They drifted a little right because I guess they are very straight flying.

While they are straight flying, they are stable as well. Got to throw a few last night and was pleasantly surprised.

I was never talking about the flight. Saying "beadless judge" is not flight.

Yeah, I think you are missing the whole point of the disc. It is supposed to fly like a judge. It will behave the same, but it will not have a bead.

The look doesn't matter. People who like beadless discs, but love the flight of the judge, will hopefully find the perfect option in the warden.

That's what we are hoping for.

Latest posts