• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Dynamic] Dynamic Discs Warden

Judges have a good bit less stability and more glide than a wizards maybe your wizard is super seasoned? Either way I've been using judges for almost two months and have brought out my wizards to compare and their quite a bit more stable judges aren't near the stability of a kc aviar or wizard.

I don't even know how you could say they are close. It's noticeable inside the circle even.... Just watching people throw Judges on up shots it's super apparent as well that it's less stable and more glidey. I throw gummy Evo wizards for a lot of my upshots, and like, in no way does a Judge fly the same. Super comfy disc though. If I get away from spush hyzer putting and just push putted I could see myself using Judges.

I don't even know how you could say they are close. It's noticeable inside the circle even.... Just watching people throw Judges on up shots it's super apparent as well that it's less stable and more glidey. I throw gummy Evo wizards for a lot of my upshots, and like, in no way does a Judge fly the same. Super comfy disc though. If I get away from spush hyzer putting and just push putted I could see myself using Judges.

Completely agree I love that extra glide I've been nailing a ton of jump putts since switching to judges.

Any idea on a projected release date? I've been waiting to pick up a classic truth, and wanted to get them together, with a verdict :)

Emac said within the week on his youtube video, so before next friday. I would bet on monday or tuesday.

Judges have a good bit less stability and more glide than a wizards maybe your wizard is super seasoned? Either way I've been using judges for almost two months and have brought out my wizards to compare and their quite a bit more stable judges aren't near the stability of a kc aviar or wizard.

I concur.

The anode looks very similar in comparison. I've been waiting for a nice neutral putter in a plastic that will change with wear. My year old anode still flies like its new. If its to be judge like, I would expect it to be very straight, whereas with the anode there is decent LSS.

I hope that they decide to release a new zero line plastic with this disc. Hard is just a little too hard and soft is too soft for my tastes.

Zero/classic medium is going to be another stiffness added to the soft and hard lineup,im sure these will come in meds too eventually

Nice for those who like more options. I love ZH / stiff putters, though. Mix in some Softs when I head to courses with a lot of potential roll away nightmares.