• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Easiest Highspeed Disc to Throw

nuke ss
seasoned esp or x nuke
realy light bubble destroyers

^^This.

X Nukes are really easy to throw on a slight hyzer / steeper hyzer if beat in and/or really low PLH.

Same with ESP Nukes, as long as they're medium to low PLH and not beefy. Some of them have a slightly thicker, beefier rim near the base.

I have a few ESP Nukes that feel nice and thin in the rim and flip fairly easily to very easy if more beat up. They're all pretty flat, too.

TI nuke Ss super easy to throw with not a lot of power needed. Throw it on a slight hyzer ad watch the sweet s pattern happen before your eyes

TI nuke Ss super easy to throw with not a lot of power needed. Throw it on a slight hyzer ad watch the sweet s pattern happen before your eyes
Trying to decide bwtween a Nuke SS or a regular Nuke in X with low plh. How would once choose there?

I'm still not sure if this is serious or not.....I suppose either way it's definitely entertaining. Some of the posts are either dripping with sarcasm or just plain insane.