• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Elbow sleeves

desertstormvet

Par Member
I have been having issues with my elbow, just part of getting old i guess. So does anyone use a compression sleeve during your discing rounds? And which sleeve works best for you? I was thinking about getting one they use for bowling but not sure if it would work best or one of the copper fit ones? Any suggestions would be be helpful, thanks.

This is similar to what I use:

http://www.amazon.com/McDavid-Elast...25242664&sr=8-1&keywords=mcdavid+elbow+sleeve

Stick to something elastic, avoid neoprene if at all possible. Neoprene gets hot and sweaty quickly.

How tight you want to go will depend on how badly your arm hurts. I prefer light compression that still allows me my full range of motion, but I have a tighter brace for when I feel my tendinitis coming back.

Copperfit is overpriced. Copper does nothing, just provides an excuse to charge more. The compression is what helps your arm not to hurt.

This is what I used until I realized I was strong arming my drives, and it stopped hurting after I corrected that.

I got a tommy copper medium size knee compression sleeve at walgreens for $10, that I use on my arm when my tennis elbow is acting up. They definitely help keep the swelling down during a round, which is the main reason, I think, that makes my arm sore.

Last edited:
I know this is about sleeves, but Puckstopper said it best, use something elastic. I would like to add, rest. I went through this issue and it only went away when I sidelined myself for 2 weeks. When you come back, wear the sleeve and also analyze your form.

Latest posts