• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

European Masters 2014, live on national TV

SPOILER ALERT!! Look! A rare(for this year) Will Schusterick siting at the top of the heap after the first day.
Thanks for the links.

oooops spoke to soon. McBeth bogies the last hole to tighten things up at the top. William is paying very well at this event. Nice to see him back up at the top!

http://instagram.com/mastersdiscgolf

Every day of the Masters I wake up at my normal time. Go to this page without looking at the most recent posts and scroll down to the start of today's round. Then I check it out post by post and feel like I'm watching it live just accelerated. This way I get the excitement of every hole (KJ's Ace today!) without waking up at 3am.

Quick notes from today to whet your appetites:

1. Jarva DiscGolfPark is better than any American course I have ever seen (even on film). We have some catching up to do, this place is amazing. No wonder every single pro has it in their top 3 favorites. It will also end the debate about pay-to-play. It simply is better. Anyway...off that tangent...

2. If we kept the "fairways hit" statistic like Golf, KJ would have been 100% today. He put on a clinic. Bogey free with a nasty ace that looked like he meant to do it. Perfect speed, dead center...oh yeah about 130m away.

3. Pasi Koivu bogeyed 17 or he would have had a clean sheet too. He was hitting putts from everywhere. Wouldn't you guys like to know what he throws ;) (hint hint)

4. Lead card (except KJ) struggled a bit off the tee. It wasn't the prettiest to watch, but it speaks volumes about their skills that "not pretty" still equates to 1000+ rated rounds.

5. McBeth struggled in the middle section, but smashed the last 6, including an eagle on 17 to get back on top.

6. This course is awesome, did I say that yet?

7. There should be links for Sunday's live coverage from the Finnish and Swedish national TV sites. Otherwise SpinTV is slated to have EXCLUSIVE final round coverage with commentary by a World Champ and a recent NT winner...those are your only hints.

Jamie why don't you film all the rounds while you're over there? You flew all that way, might as well get as much footage as you can yeah?

Jamie why don't you film all the rounds while you're over there? You flew all that way, might as well get as much footage as you can yeah?

I'm there with you. On a side note, if you are making bad life decisions and not filming all the rounds... is LCGM8, hassimuss, or one of the other European guys at least filming the rounds leading up to the final? Thanks for the work!

I'm there with you. On a side note, if you are making bad life decisions and not filming all the rounds... is LCGM8, hassimuss, or one of the other European guys at least filming the rounds leading up to the final? Thanks for the work!

I've been talking with lcgm8, he's not there. Not sure about Hassimuss.

Has there ever been a Euro event with so many Euro and US players matched so evenly in the top of the standings?

After round 2:

Top 3: 2 Euro, 1 US
Top 6: 3, 3
Top 12: 6, 6
Top 20: 10, 10

Latest posts