• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] F2 Pro Teebirds

jfurbs

Anyone else throw the Factory Store Pro Teebirds? A guy I play with had me throw one and I loved it. I managed to find one on ebay and have only gotten to throw it a little bit. It's snowy here and don't feel like losing it. I have been searching high and low for a spare one. I check ebay now all the time for them, as well as countless facebook auction sites. Anyone know if there are other places I should look for them?
Thanks!

I bet you will find someone on here who will sell you some. Would be best to post a thread in the Marketplace for this. My recollection is that most people didn't really like them because they were pretty flippy. I owned a dirt-brown one, but I got rid of it a long time ago so I can't help you.

Anyone else throw the Factory Store Pro Teebirds?...

Are you sure they were Factory Store Pro Teebirds?
I'm not aware of any factory store Pro Teebirds.
I have a couple of the 2006-ish era first run Pro Teebirds that, like hugheshilton mentioned, are flippy. They're not bad, just not what people wanted when they bought a Teebird.

I'd love to see XT Pro Teebirds... or even better IMO, Eagle Xs.

EDIT: I just found what you were talking about... Pro Teebirds on the Factory Store. Sorry, I've never thrown those unless they are from the same 2006-ish era run and sat around for 10 years before finally getting stamped. I don't think this is likely.

Last edited:
Awesome I will try the marketplace. Didn't want to buy in just in case my chances were slim, but I'll give it a go.

But yea, my pro is just a touch flippy right now, which for me is what I look for. It's taken a few tree hits but hasn't gotten crazy US yet. It's not very broken in though so who knows.

Yep Marmoset...those are it, I will probably edit my original post to include that link

The old Pros?
Usably flippy. Speed 7 Sidewinder. The amount of turn is depends on the power and nose angle.
Again, they weren't bad discs. But they weren't Teebirds.

It's not the same, but a G* TB, especially in lighter weights will be very similar to a Pro TB. They're a dime a dozen if you can't find the Pro ones.

I had one of those pro Teebirds from the pro shop and it was about as stable as a Gstar Teebird but the dome was big.

I have a pro Teebird I bought from the factory store and threw quite a bit. I agree that a ~168g G* Teebird will be pretty close. To be honest I just switched to the Pro Thunderbirds since it's a stock run disc. They're a little longer but it is a pretty easy switch

I have a pro TL from the factory store that I haven't thrown yet. If the teebird is flippy, this thing might do barrel rolls I guess.

I have a pro TL from the factory store that I haven't thrown yet. If the teebird is flippy, this thing might do barrel rolls I guess.

That would be a sight, wouldn't it?

Pro is such an odd plastic imo. Some molds do really well in it, the Beast, Destroyer, and SL(Starfire) come to mind. And in others it's just not that great. Figure I'll stick to DX Tbirds for simple anny lines. Trying to keep my bag simple this coming Spring.

I got one from the factory store 4 years ago and love it! I really wish I would have bought some more when they were still in stock. Not sure what I will do when this one dies. I have a star to replace it, but it isn't quite the same. Would love to get my hands on some orange ones 165-169g.