• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Other] Faction: Craft Disc Revolution

It seems weird, especially after being in a committed relationship with them for 12+ years, but I may be looking for a Z Predator replacement, would the Raptor be a good fit?
May be needing an understable mid too, I like ESP Meteor, was also told Claymore, or Tursas but wondered about the Lithium.

Why don't I think before I order, I could save on shipping :)

It seems weird, especially after being in a committed relationship with them for 12+ years, but I may be looking for a Z Predator replacement, would the Raptor be a good fit?
May be needing an understable mid too, I like ESP Meteor, was also told Claymore, or Tursas but wondered about the Lithium.

Why don't I think before I order, I could save on shipping :)

I never bagged a Predator so its hard for me to give a comparison there but I love the Raptor. Its a great overstable disc backhand or forehand. For mids I have a tursas and a Lithium. For me the Lithium is not as understable as the tursas and they fill two completely different slots in my bag. The lithium does turn over but its a more resistant to going into a full blown roll. My tursas has become more of a strictly utility disc for long hyzer flip rollers on a backhand and short touch turnover or roller forehands. The lithium can be used for long flat or slightly hyzer turnovers where it holds the anny line for a while and just comes out into a fade late in the flight. I would say a Lithium is definitely worth a try for more of an everyday understable mid.

Should be receiving our Fossa Skinny bags this week.

Rocking some killer Reptile Style!

Attachments

• received_10104774308559330.jpg
    received_10104774308559330.jpg
    129.9 KB · Views: 14
  • received_10104774307691070.jpg
    received_10104774307691070.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 10
Those bags look sick, too bad the last thing I need is another bag. If you ever make patches I'll put one on my current bags though.