• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Drivers] Fairway Driver That Can Handle Power?

Current run jl tb. Or a champ eagle. Champ eagles are beefy. Star and dx eagles or tb will round you out for more turn. I personally think an eagle cycle is better than a tb cycle.

Pd is great if you are only going to use it for open fairway duties as your "fairway" but I really prefer speed 6-8 for tight woods shots. Very similar to the tb. Not really a speed 10, more of a speed 9 that flies far like a 10.

Slightly off topic but since it's been mentioned several times in this thread, people are always saying teebirds are great but if you want to shape shots, eagle. Are you just talking about various types of s-shots?

Too stupid to answer?

Too stupid to answer?

No, but yes. Eagles have a slight bit of turn making them good for creative line shaping. Dx Eagle X's are the bomb.

And OP, there is a reason the 12x Champs name is on the Teebird and the Eagle.

MVP Volt or Teebird. I bag both, the Teebird is consistently stable. Volts are just magical. I have had my furthest throws 440ish with a Volt.

Champ teebird. Haven't been as impressed with the T3, doesn't have the same hss under power or high winds as a good champ teebird. The champ TL3 is actually really nice too and nice and stable under most conditions...like the eagle it's a little more workable than a teebird. I don't do innova much anymore but this is one slot where they really shine, imo.

Latest posts