• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Recommend] Faster Star Destroyer/Giant?

The limited release Cryztal Nukes are the best out there IMO. All the other Nukes I tried started flippier than I wanted, or got that way after just a few weeks. My Cryztal is awesome though, very straight on a hard rip.

I bought two regular Zs the other day and they both surprisingly had nice dome and above average wing heights. I have a nice overstable Cryztal with the same wing height. It's definitely the kind of disc that you really want to check the wing height and dome level at your local store if you have that luxury, because there is no guarantee that a Ti will be extra overstable or that an ESP will be less overstable.

The limited release Cryztal Nukes are the best out there IMO. All the other Nukes I tried started flippier than I wanted, or got that way after just a few weeks. My Cryztal is awesome though, very straight on a hard rip.

Yeah I forgot to mention Cryztal Nukes. Very stable and capable of handling 400+ ft of power without getting too squirrelly.

I have 2 good friends that throw destroyers around 400-420. They both carry rampages for wide open huge flex shot distance. In the right conditions they can get 425-440. They both hate cannons. One carries a Scorpius that we found and if it didn't say Scorpius on it we would have thought it was a destroyer. Seems to be identical in every way.

Sirius Scorpius' and the Bottom Stamped Varieties are very similar to "good topped" Destroyers and may even be better. Its basically the Millenium Destroyer, with a slightly deeper rim.

Latest posts