• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Favorite Disc (Driver - Quarterfinals)

Favorite Driver (Quarterfinals)

• Beast

Votes: 21 10.4%
  • Xcaliber

Votes: 7 3.5%
  • Wraith

Votes: 49 24.3%
  • Surge

Votes: 28 13.9%
  • Roadrunner

Votes: 2 1.0%
  • Avenger

Votes: 11 5.4%
  • Destroyer

Votes: 26 12.9%
  • Orc

Votes: 9 4.5%
  • Starfire

Votes: 7 3.5%
  • Valkyrie

Votes: 42 20.8%

• Total voters
Destroyer.

First and favorite driver.

Should've been more Discraft on there, though. I'm pretty much switching over to Discraft from Innova.

I am surprised that the Surge is running a strong third. I have been contemplating trying one.

I am surprised that the Surge is running a strong third. I have been contemplating trying one.

I know I'm starting to sound like a broken record here, but a Surge is almost identical to a Wraith. Both great discs. Great discs. Super fast (but it doesn't require a monster arm to throw) and super versatile. It really is more a matter of which plastic you prefer between the two.

Surge rocks. I like it much more than the Wraith. They are very similar, I just haven't been a big fan of Innova recently.

i love the destroyer. It is very close to my champ wraith, i like the destroyers cause im a star wars nerd and love to own my "fleet" of star destroyers!!

I think the destroyer is as popular as you think it is JesusShoes, but it's just a 2nd driver for a lot of people. I've got 2 destroyers in my bag when it's full, but I will only pull them out when I just need distance. I voted for the Xcal because I know it's going left, and when I need some accuracy with distance i'll pull out either that or the Wraith for something to the right a little. All of my friends that can use it will carry the destroyer, it's just their 2nd or 3rd driver.

Polls are closing Monday at 11:59, then the top 5 from each catagory will be put into the last set of polls to determine the winner.

So if you haven't already voted for your favorite, do so now.

(as for some discs being in the wrong catagory, I'm sorry about that. I am not a disc genius and just tried to determine what catagory each disc should go on by where people put them in their nominations.)

Today is the last day to vote on the polls, they will be closing at 11:59 pm Pacific Time. After that, the top five discs in each catagory will be put into the final round of voting, after which the top disc in each catagory will be crowned.

Thank you for all of your participation.

Latest posts