• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Favorite Disc?

It's got to be my DX Dart. First disc, all my putts, some crazy close ace runs so far. It starts so straight and now that it's beat in, it is my money disc inside of 200 ft. I'll probably pick up a second soon.

My favorite is a freak ... a disc only it's mother could love. It's a 163g Green Champion Firebird with a big bubble in the rim at the 12'o'clock orientation relative to the stamp. I throw all of my thumbers with it - the more war-wounds it takes, the more I love it. I can bomb it for 300 on a massive 40 degree angle release thumber, and I'm amazed every time that I can actually find it ... being that it's green.

I don't know why but for whatever reason my Disc picture got deleted, so I'm re-posting it here:

GH171-2.jpg

My Gold Line Halo with custom dye

Last edited:
dx bottom stamp Roc that does everything I want.

- the more war-wounds it takes, the more I love it.

Thats exactly how i feel about my Star Wraith, which was the first disc I ever bought, it seems the more beat-downs it takes, the more reliable it is.:thmbup:

ESP Banger-GT

I've had this disc in my bag for over 4 years. It's one of the best driving putters out there.

My 1X Champ Beast. I have tried numerous times to trade it away or sell it but every time I actually use it on the course, it is nothing but money.

Bright orange DX Aero. So very controllable. I throw this more than any disc and have several copies because they don't last long.