• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] Favorite Discraft Driver?

What's your favorite Discraft driver?

• Total voters
I can't really vote since i don't throw a single one in the poll.

I love the discraft flash for straight long FH shots. Its my longest driver by 25 feet but i only throw it with about 80% power. its a beautiful thing.

being left handed, lets just say my XL gets used alot on those right handed holes, love the anny with this disc in Z plastic and its a dyed disc so it looks cool while it flies

Fairway driver?? Aren't those called mids? :popcorn:

The only one I should have added is the Predator. I hardly ever hear anyone talk about a force or pulse. There is also a limit to 10 options for a poll.

The Force is more popular than almost everything on the poll..........I'll agree with you on the Pulse though.

They may be called a Driver on the hot stamp but that doesn't mean they really are.........fairway drivers maybe as the Tracker is the slowest driver IMO with anything slower being a Fairway "Driver" ........

Fairway discs are like a 5 iron........the Tracker is like a 5-7 wood.

I just thought it was funny to see the Stalker and Cyclone but no Force, Pulse, or Pred.

Sometime we are going to have to stop making analogies to ball golf, they are too different when it comes to "club choice".
A label is only a label anyways.

I do agree that there is a odd variety of choices in the poll. With only ten choices you would have to be more specific with your question in the poll. Distance driver, overstable driver ect. Not which is your favorite out of the ones I listed.
And the choices will be different for everyone.
my top 4 driver molds by discraft in order are, with only 1 of four being options in the poll:
Pred
XL
Force
Avenger

Last edited:
Guess I'll go with my top 4 as well...
1. Pred
2. Stalker
3. Avenger (SS and Regular)
4. Surge

How about a top 5, in no particular order because they are all used for different reasons...

1. Nuke
2. Surge
3. Force
4. Flick
5. Stalker

I like overstable drivers. This one flies like my monster and I love it. Have thrown it a few times, but would rather stick with the monster.

Avenger vs Avenger SS... 3 to 22...

Pfft, I say. Pfft.

Edit: Just noticed there are exactly 100 votes.

Wow, checked this thread yesterday and Avenger SS wasn't even close to the lead. Now it's running away with the poll. Not a bad disc overall, just not even close to my favorites of the many offered by Discraft.

Sometime we are going to have to stop making analogies to ball golf, they are too different when it comes to "club choice".
A label is only a label anyways.

I do agree that there is a odd variety of choices in the poll. With only ten choices you would have to be more specific with your question in the poll. Distance driver, overstable driver ect. Not which is your favorite out of the ones I listed.
And the choices will be different for everyone.
my top 4 driver molds by discraft in order are, with only 1 of four being options in the poll:
Pred
XL
Force
Avenger
2/4**
I still believe that the discs I used for the poll are the best choices, as they are the most popular. I just wish that I had put predator on there as well.

I mean, I would list them all if I could. But what would be the point? 2 votes for wildcat, 1 for spectra, etc.. I'm more interested in what people like the most out of what are considered the best discs.

2/4**
I still believe that the discs I used for the poll are the best choices, as they are the most popular. I just wish that I had put predator on there as well.

I mean, I would list them all if I could. But what would be the point? 2 votes for wildcat, 1 for spectra, etc.. I'm more interested in what people like the most out of what are considered the best discs.

The Force

Wow, checked this thread yesterday and Avenger SS wasn't even close to the lead. Now it's running away with the poll. Not a bad disc overall, just not even close to my favorites of the many offered by Discraft.

Lots of newer players on the site......I can't even throw the thing with more than 60% power without it flipping.

I would have to say coming back into the sport.The surge ss comes out of my hand smoothly .Smooth is good!

Latest posts