• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] Favorite Discraft Driver?

What's your favorite Discraft driver?

• Total voters
Z XL.
Durable, long, versatile, slow, easily gripped, glidey.
What's not to love?

Not on the list: X Pred. Various stages of wear=buttery goodness.

Last edited:
Avenger SS - long hyzer flips in a tailwind and the best out-of-the-box roller I've found.

I have way more Innova, but my Z-Flick is one of my fav's. Had one in my bag for the last 5 yrs at least. One on the wall too.

I'm liking the Avenger. It is good into headwinds

Surge FLX
for some reason I can't get a regular Surge to do what I want, but the FLX has been very, very good to me!!

I have an Xpress (love), Avenger SS (love), XL (Warming up to since I found out that I can roll it longer than I can throw), and a surge (don't hate it, just don't use it as much).

But your missing quite a bit.

Xpress
XS
+ the others people have already said.

Oh--I forgot the Pulse. It works great for me at night. Slap an LED on it and it is awesome!!

Since the Predator is not on the list, I did not vote. The Predator is my favorite Discraft driver without a doubt. I carry both an ESP and Z Predator with me at all times. Great disc for reason already mentioned in this thread. One of, if not THE most reliable disc in my bag.

Z XL.
Not on the list: X Pred. Various stages of wear=buttery goodness.

I am going to be so sad once I run out of X preds (its going to be a while) but I am not buying any more. I have access to them at 10$ a pop, but I will have to replace them eventually. . . Maybe I can get some ESP's thrashed enough by the time I run out of the 15 or so I have still new.

Depends....

Fairly straight and long, I gotta go with the Avenger in FLX. If it's pure D, I like the Surge in Z. I will throw Innova stuff, but in most cases prefer the Discraft stuff!

:thmbup::):thmbup:

Everything in the poll is a driver. You must be high..

They may be called a Driver on the hot stamp but that doesn't mean they really are.........fairway drivers maybe as the Tracker is the slowest driver IMO with anything slower being a Fairway "Driver" ........

Fairway discs are like a 5 iron........the Tracker is like a 5-7 wood.

I just thought it was funny to see the Stalker and Cyclone but no Force, Pulse, or Pred.

I gotta say that the diversity is really cool on the poll.

Surge, its the one I can throw the farthest and keep in the fairway!

I had two avenger as in my misprint and it took me forever to give them away, why is it at the top?

Well to each his own it just wasn't for me.

They may be called a Driver on the hot stamp but that doesn't mean they really are.........fairway drivers maybe as the Tracker is the slowest driver IMO with anything slower being a Fairway "Driver" ........

Fairway discs are like a 5 iron........the Tracker is like a 5-7 wood.

I just thought it was funny to see the Stalker and Cyclone but no Force, Pulse, or Pred.
Fairway driver?? Aren't those called mids? :popcorn:

The only one I should have added is the Predator. I hardly ever hear anyone talk about a force or pulse. There is also a limit to 10 options for a poll.

Latest posts