• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Favorite driver of all time???

mk.ultra

Birdie Member
Ok this has probably been posted before but feck it. It's a pretty objective question but I'm curious as to what everyone's favorite all time driver is. Say you can only have one from now on.

For right now I'd have to go with my precious Nuke. I can sidearm it just as well as I can backhand, and get pretty damn good distance if necessary.

Prolly sidewinder or wraith, prolly sidewinder. but it always depens on the shot. I carry a groove, katana, force, and a number of others. Love the archangel, but use it as a midrange.

Ok this has probably been posted before but feck it. It's a pretty objective question but I'm curious as to what everyone's favorite all time driver is. Say you can only have one from now on.

For right now I'd have to go with my precious Nuke. I can sidearm it just as well as I can backhand, and get pretty damn good distance if necessary.

What you meant to say was subjective question. Objective questions have a correct answer independent of personal bias or preference, whereas this one does not and is based entirely on personal preference. That being said, Pro Starfire (SL for those in the know). That disc is magical. I'm currently carrying one in lighter weight and one in a heavier weight.

Look in the marketplace, disc trader section, enter a disc, sayyyyyy " Teebird " and click only the
"bagged" discs.
This will give you all the results you need as far as what drivers people carry.
People usually have thier favorites in the bag, not on the wall.

I dont want to be a spoiler but try "Wraith" and "Valkyrie". ;)

Prolly sidewinder or wraith, prolly sidewinder. but it always depens on the shot. I carry a groove, katana, force, and a number of others. Love the archangel, but use it as a midrange.

The Wraith was my was my first love, until I lost it. Then I decided to try some different things. Maybe I should've just got another Wraith.

What you meant to say was subjective question. Objective questions have a correct answer independent of personal bias or preference, whereas this one does not and is based entirely on personal preference. That being said, Pro Starfire (SL for those in the know). That disc is magical. I'm currently carrying one in lighter weight and one in a heavier weight.

Lol my bad:wall:

Look in the marketplace, disc trader section, enter a disc, sayyyyyy " Teebird " and click only the
"bagged" discs.
This will give you all the results you need as far as what drivers people carry.
People usually have thier favorites in the bag, not on the wall.

I dont want to be a spoiler but try "Wraith" and "Valkyrie". ;)

Never knew this function existed

Get in the Groove!

It must be the most popular... there are more of these in the used disc rack than any other driver...

As my game evolves, so does my primary driver. So I'd have to say Millennium OLF right now, for sure.

http://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/search.php?searchid=857736

beating_a_dead_horse.gif

Bolton FTW. "i got my pistol, point cocked. ready to lay shots non-stop until i see your monkey ass drop...and let your homies know who done it...cause when it comes to this *quieter* gangsta sh!t you gotta realize somethin...*LOUD* I GOT THIS FEELIN UP INSIDE 'A ME! I CAN'T TALK TO MY MOTHER SO I TALK TO MY DIARY"

When these questions come up I used to always think Michael Schumacher. Gotta give a shout out to the King, Richard Petty, being from NC and all. Lately though, I've become a fan of guys like Juan Pablo Montoya. I mean he's won the Indy 500, F1 races, and even a NASCAR race or two. What's left? Maybe WRC. He could probably do that well, too.