• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Favorite driver of all time???

Wizard...wait you mean actual disc, not what you do with it?

TeeBird.

Glad no one laughed at the guy on page two. BTW no one compares with Dale Earnhardt. I digress. Champ Monster, Champ Beast, Star FL, in that order. Drop the mic and walk away as the lights dim.

OK... I'll give in... so far my favorite driver is the Wildcat. I found one, the phone number was out of service, threw it... it hasn't left the bag since... and I have a backup.

I guess it depends on if you are talking max distance or just simply Favorite driver.

Dont know if I have one for distance seeing as I found I can get a Cheetah or Leopard out almost as far as a Sidewinder when hyzer-flipping any one of them for distance.

As for just favorite driver, I guess it depends on the course Im playing. Generally, I love the Teebirds for simply being so reliably straight, so would pick that any other time but lately I am finding I love Cheetahs which are very underrated and can use some plastice choices, and it makes me want to give a Gazelle a shot because I think its probably in the same boat.

Leopards are also amazing discs and discounted a lot as being for beginers, but I've been getting it and the Cheetah out to about 350' at times and that happens to be where I can get a Sidewinder or a P PD out to, so I've been wondering, "Whats the point?" I havent tried the PD since getting them out that far so, who knows, but had the Sidewinder out.

Then another disc I am going to try some more today, seeing the distance I was getting with a Leo, is the River. Its still very new so I need a lot more time with it but it seems like its going to be a very good disc for a very long time.

All things asside and just in the moment, I will say Cheetah.

Morgan Freeman in Driving Miss Daisy, FTW!

mine is definitely my CFR Gazelle.

Latest posts