• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Favorite Pro

seems like i have done this one before but yeah id go.. Gregg Barsby, Schweby, Philo, Michael Jo and of course our local celeb around here miss world champ sarah stanhope :thmbup:

Schweby and Michael Johansen. Both these guys are extremely approachable and if you watch them during a round if they have a bad shot they just shrug it off. Plus it's just fun to watch Schweby throw his monster thumbers and Michael Jo launch a disc without even trying.

The more I've seen Schusterick play, the more he impresses me: 19 years old, great build, great composure, professional, and he can fricken throw. Seems like he could be winning for a long time. My favorite personality is obviously Barsby.

Paige Pierce is pretty awesome on the ladies side. Her driving technique is impressive.

Sarah Stanhope and Courtney McCoy are my favs.

Dudes I would probably say MJ as well, he is a cool cat.

Philo - Based mostly on the fact that I have heard he is a real good guy and great ambassador. He's not a bad player as well! ha

wow look at all the MJ love.. good deal i was thinking i was the only one to watch him effortlessly carve crazy lines through the woods

wow look at all the MJ love.. good deal i was thinking i was the only one to watch him effortlessly carve crazy lines through the woods

the only reason he can is with the magic of the comet

Stan McDaniel because he posts here.
Avery Jenkins because he has joined DGCR also.
Chris Hysell because he paid me to say that

and Jesper Lundmark because I like his form, plus he glows in the dark.

Last edited:

I'm surprised at all the out of non Carolina people that know him. He doesn't travel out of the Carolinas too much.

never met mj but heard he randomly will come play in our local club. and pair up with people and shoot 17 down to take it. then leave.