• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Favorite Pro

He traveled to VA for the VTI only to lose to PA led by homeboy Devin Frederick who beat him in match play...just saying :popcorn:

Don't you be trash talking MJ. Us NC people will retaliate as a group! Also we will send Billy Crump up to follow you and say "Butta" after every putt you make :D. You will go crazy after 1 round.

Don't you be trash talking MJ. Us NC people will retaliate as a group! Also we will send Billy Crump up to follow you and say "Butta" after every putt you make :D. You will go crazy after 1 round.

NC has more disc golfers...PA just has better disc golfers :popcorn:

Seriously though, I just researched you a bit. I did not know you and Brett Allen had such a strong game. impressive :thmbup:

Well Brett only beat my partner and I in doubles by 1 stroke :D. And that was after he finished 2,2,2. At Hornets Nest :doh:. Thank god he only turned it on those last 3 holes :).

Avery Jenkins. He's one of the nicest people I've met. He behaves the way I think a professional athlete should, and he's genuinely interested in helping the small guy, and growing the sport. Class act all the way.

Cale Leiviska!!! Nice dude for sure I work right by his house and have played a few rounds with him...

Also really like Barry Schultz but have never met him.

I know GG isn't as well know for his skill as he is for his distance, but he is a really friendly pro. Most pros are a bit cocky/stuck up.

Playing style : Nikko. When I first saw his putting, i thought "yes, this makes sence, that's what a putt should look like".

Personaly : Dont know, I have never met a pro.