• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Favorite putting putter color?

White KC pros or yellow Aviars. I have used an orange and a white VP, but they weren't good putting putters for me.

If Black KC Pro Aviars were available at regular price i would use those , but everyone i've seen always has a premium on it for the color

White all day. I've convinced myself that white putters are the least affected by the sun/temperature differences.

Black or Magenta McPro.

Have a stack of Oranges that just don't seem to feel the same. Completely in my head, I know.

Usually putt with a black or white putter. I like the black in the colder months it absorbs whatever sunlight it can and stays warmer and softer. In the summer I don't want that as much so I go with white or a lighter color.

This is almost exactly my logic. I use black dx bb aviars in the winter, so when it's cold they're just as stiff as my white kc aviars are in normal temperatures.

I like pink putters. I don't see a ton of pinks out there, so I like the somewhat uniqueness of it. Use to putt with a pink McPro, now I'm using a pink KC Pro, an I have two pink "Pro" Rhynos from the factory store on the way

the putter is the disc where i dont care about the color

Latest posts